ORDERING PIZZA IN 2010

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: CubicZirconia
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Originally posted by: Amused
I can't believe no one's done this yet........

R

13 people obviously hadn't seen it yet. So piss off.

You sure are full of hate, aren't you? No need to answer, your past posts are more than enough proof of this.

Maybe he's not amused with your pointless cries of repost.

crie(s) plural? This is literally the first time I have EVER stated repost in a thread since I've been posting here. I dare you to find another instance that I have called repost on a topic. I guarantee you what's his face has done it far more than I have. Perhaps I'm not amused with his never-ending hypocrisy and hate-filled slanderous posts.

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: matt426malm
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Originally posted by: AkumaX
no ways... they'll come in tiny liittle packets and we'll have a food hydrator... ;)

Never going to happen. What do you think will happen the first time someone's dog gets into the packets and eats 2 or 3? Boom. The way people take care of their houses it'd happen way too often

I have to go to the bathroom......NOW.

LOL. Nice.

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: brigden
Originally posted by: matt426malm
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
no ways... they'll come in tiny liittle packets and we'll have a food hydrator... ;)

Never going to happen. What do you think will happen the first time someone's dog gets into the packets and eats 2 or 3? Boom. The way people take care of their houses it'd happen way too often

I have to go to the bathroom......NOW.

LOL. Nice.

Nice quote Lewis Black rocks! Especcialy funny since I am going into weather. I got the white album in mp3 version on my computer.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3...never-ending hypocrisy and hate-filled slanderous posts.

you just haven't been around long enough. that's common 'round here ;)

in Politcs and News, that's considered a compliment :p

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001

R

I has been A while since I saw this, noit so sure it was here.

AkumaX

Lifer
Apr 20, 2000
Originally posted by: XZeroII

those come in 2015, duh. Get your post-history facts right before you make a foolish statement like that

xlnt... youre the only one that gets it...

oboeguy

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
Originally posted by: iamme
Originally posted by: blurredvision
Originally posted by: iamme
I've ordered a pizza online before :D
I have to. I ordered Papa John's one time, and forgot even ordering it. They knocked on the door 30 minutes later and I opened it not knowing who in the hell it was.

I'm sure you guys don't care to hear my story, but you just did :p.

yeah, i ordered Papa John's too :D

of course, i chickened out and called them to make sure the order was received :p

Ordered Papa John's tonight, too. Love those Cheese Sticks.

And on topic: anyone who's not scared of a "National ID Number" situation like the one in the original post is not being realistic. :)

godspeedx

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2002
Originally posted by: CubicZirconia

R

You sure are full of hate, aren't you? No need to answer, your past posts are more than enough proof of this.

Maybe he's not amused with your pointless cries of repost.

crie(s) plural? This is literally the first time I have EVER stated repost in a thread since I've been posting here. I dare you to find another instance that I have called repost on a topic. I guarantee you what's his face has done it far more than I have. Perhaps I'm not amused with his never-ending hypocrisy and hate-filled slanderous posts.

"Crie" isn't a word. :)

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3crie(s) plural? This is literally the first time I have EVER stated repost in a thread since I've been posting here. I dare you to find another instance that I have called repost on a topic. I guarantee you what's his face has done it far more than I have. Perhaps I'm not amused with his never-ending hypocrisy and hate-filled slanderous posts.
Very hard to slander in text. Unless you're blind and you're using a text-to-speech program. In which case Amused still isn't slandering, but technically it's the text-to-speech program that is slandering.

Slander = Spoken.
Libel = Written.

ZV

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3crie(s) plural? This is literally the first time I have EVER stated repost in a thread since I've been posting here. I dare you to find another instance that I have called repost on a topic. I guarantee you what's his face has done it far more than I have. Perhaps I'm not amused with his never-ending hypocrisy and hate-filled slanderous posts.
Very hard to slander in text. Unless you're blind and you're using a text-to-speech program. In which case Amused still isn't slandering, but technically it's the text-to-speech program and is slandering.

Slander = Spoken.
Libel = Written.

ZV

Seeing as how this is a forum on teh intarweb, legally accurate definitions AREN'T THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Very hard to slander in text. Unless you're blind and you're using a text-to-speech program. In which case Amused still isn't slandering, but technically it's the text-to-speech program that is slandering.

Slander = Spoken.
Libel = Written.

ZV
Seeing as how this is a forum on teh intarweb, legally accurate definitions AREN'T THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!
No, but it doesn't help perception of you. It paints you not only as annoyingly hypersensitive but also as somewhat ignorant.

ZV

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003

ZV
Seeing as how this is a forum on teh intarweb, legally accurate definitions AREN'T THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!![/quote] No, but it doesn't help perception of you. It paints you not only as annoyingly hypersensitive but also as somewhat ignorant.

ZV[/quote]

Once again, I care not what my "approval rating" is. If you don't like me or what I have to say, ignore me! You won't hurt my feelings ;)