ordered stuff to build system off newegg

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Told them I'd have the system built this weekend, my order should be shipped tomorrow. They want a super budget PC, so I went with the most basic stuff Newegg has, but when I selected the MB I clicked on the one on top of the one i was looking at and it doesn't have on board video.

Found cheap ones on Pacific Geeks, but not sure I would get it by Friday if I ordered today (never ordered from them before) and I told the person the PC would be ready this weekend. Anyone ordered from P.G. and care to comment on their shipping time, especially if you're in So Cal. Or, know of a B&M mom and pop shop in So Cal that has video cards, the cheapest thing I can find. This PC will be used for internet & MS Office, so even a 4 meg pci (not pci-e) would be plenty.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
they have inexpensive cards, but anything at this point is going to be out of my pocket. I told them a price for the system and I messed up by ordering the wrong MB. even 25 bucks isn't cheap when I gotta pay for it :) Guess I'll make them wait a few days and get the $5.99 one off Pacificgeek

jtvang125

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2004
mwave.com. You can even order online and pickup at their warehouse ($5 processing fee). I believe they're located in the Diamond Bar area.