Question Opportunity to buy MSI GT72 Dominator Pro-211 Laptop - Cannot determine a price

Status
Not open for further replies.

genin88

Jul 17, 2010
Wanted to put this out there, I have an opportunity to purchase a MSI GT72 Dominator Pro-211 (still configured as purchased) laptop from a friend at work. I've research refurbished sites, eBay, CL you name it to try to find relatively close configurations to come up with a fair price but cannot wrap my head around what to offer. The laptop was purchased for $2200 in 2016.

The specs are here: https://us.msi.com/Laptop/GT72-Dominator-Pro-GTX-980M/Specification

The laptop is well taken care of, but the battery condition has degraded and instead of 2 plus hours of usage, they get about 45 mins gaming. The battery replacement requires almost a full disassembly and can be purchased for $80 or more.

The lowest I could find in my area on CL was $700 for a newer MSI Laptop, with 6th gen i7 and same size screen, ram and 980m video. I don't really need the laptop, but hate to pass up a good deal where I know the seller and usually get a good deal since I research and compare market prices.

Any help or suggestions for a low but fair price would be appreciated.

Thanks.

We do not allow "price check" type
threads here. You can check Ebay
for what they sell for.

AT Mod Usandthem

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.