Oops! Biden's turn in the Classified Documents barrel.

Page 24 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
He removed the documents when he was in the Senate. He knew he was doing it and knew it was illegal. I'd like to know what the documents concerned........Ukraine? communist China? ........... i'm still waiting on the information that the Biden administration has been covering up since at least Nov. 2nd 2022.

Wow. You know the exact date. And documents countries like Ukraine and china.

So. Are you going share your sources where you got the info in those documents from countries like china and Ukraine

All you have is conjecture which you cannot prosecute on

Reactions: Pohemi

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Turned them back in? Whaaaat?

The correct move is to raffle them off as a bonus for those that bought your scam NFT trading cards.

Wonder tho, how many other politicos had sticky fingers and have items they shouldn't.

Not surprising. Expected as much back on post #10. I doubt these will be the last we would find if the FBI went looking.

Still doesn't excuse Trump of not handing them back ASAP.

Reactions: Pohemi

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I think the fact that this happens so frequently despite a dedicated apparatus to prevent it shows that’s not accurate.

I do not think it can or even should be solved with the classification system in its current state as it would be far too cumbersome and expensive to do. The way to solve it is to limit classification to the truly important shit and then work twice as hard on that - say for instance abolishing the ‘confidential’ classification. I’m not sure if you’ve seen documents marked confidential but if you haven’t you would be shocked at the piddling shit that is in some of them.

A very likely answer for both Biden and Pence is that one of the aides tasked with exactly what you suggest (cleaning up classified info after a meeting or whatever) screwed up and documents got intermingled. Once that happens it is extremely easy to lose track of them and then they can go anywhere.

Pence famously went overboard with his staff on classified info handling after Her Emails and he couldn’t prevent it either.

Anything based on that sort of human error is fixable. And yes, I think that's exactly what happened here. Aides got sloppy and forgot to remove or shred the documents.

I also do agree that too many documents are classified and that makes this sort of thing more likely to happen.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Every situation is different, but you can't get away from the FACT that Biden has illegally taken and possessed Top Secret/classified documents for well over a decade and stored them in extremely insecure locations.
You one fucking idiot. I am willing to bet that every single vice president and President for decades could have been searched and not a single one of them would make it thru it without something being found. It would also be logical that our dear congress would also have similar results. Because of the sure volume of such documents they handle on a daily basis.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999

So. Are you going share your sources where you got the info in those documents from countries like china and Ukraine

Yeah we know the date his office was searched. As for stuff from that first batch, inside source said it was briefing material for UK and Ukraine to help prepare him for meeting. So it’s not even top secret raw intelligence. But funny how MAGAtards sick of Russia, Russia, Russia. But parrot China and Hunter. As if this is blowback to Biden.

Reactions: hal2kilo

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
It would also be logical that our dear congress would also have similar results. Because of the sure volume of such documents they handle on a daily basis.
Not really. Congress has to handle classified documents in the scif. Administration gets briefings everywhere they go. So they can’t only access top secret stuff inside the WH.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Not really. Congress has to handle classified documents in the scif. Administration gets briefings everywhere they go. So they can’t only access top secret stuff inside the WH.
If that is fully factual, then how has it been reported that they found such documents in Biden's home form when he was Senator?

Jul 9, 2009

That is the date they've reported so far..... so far. I'll wait until they're under oath to give a date.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
If that is fully factual, then how has it been reported that they found such documents in Biden's home form when he was Senator?
True. But as a committee chair, possible during that time. Just have to see once investigation is done, will they release these details? Likely Biden will declassify the results to clear his name.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Want another laugh? Dishonest cvnts @Fox bashing Biden while the breaking news comes out about Pence. They praise Pence and pivot back to how bad Biden was completely omitting the transgressions by Trump.

Why do people believe any of the right wing media? Yet another Fox show bitching about Pence only because it gets in the way of bashing Biden and forces them to talk about both. They immediately pivot back to Biden being much worse completely omitting Trump. Hey, you dirtbags there are 3 sides and guess who is the worst?

That entire network needs to lose their broadcast license.
Fox News' Jesse Watters, Greg Gutfeld Lose It Over Mike Pence Classified Docs: 'Now We Have to Show Both Sides!' (Video) (msn.com)

Jul 9, 2009
If Obama or Bush lies to the NA about possessing documents they should but so far the only liars are Trump and you
You claim that Biden had no knowledge of the classified/top secret documents he had in his possession, perhaps Obama or Bush likewise aren't aware of the documents in their offices or even their garages! Perhaps an in depth search should be carried out. You know, for their own good.

Jul 9, 2009
Why do people believe any of the right wing media? Yet another Fox show bitching about Pence only because it gets in the way of bashing Biden and forces them to talk about both. They immediately pivot back to Biden being much worse completely omitting Trump. Hey, you dirtbags there are 3 sides and guess who is the worst?

That entire network needs to lose their broadcast license.
Fox News' Jesse Watters, Greg Gutfeld Lose It Over Mike Pence Classified Docs: 'Now We Have to Show Both Sides!' (Video) (msn.com)
Great idea from an authoritarian leftwing fascist. Shut those damn conservatives up! What the fuck do they think they have here, freedom of speech ! The best part is you don't even comprehend your fascism.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Great idea from an authoritarian leftwing fascist. Shut those damn conservatives up! What the fuck do they think they have here, freedom of speech ! The best part is you don't even comprehend your fascism.
From the guy who gets his kicks from fantasies of killing children in tunnels with hand grenades. You may not be the best to determine what fascism is.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Taj:
‘You guys are authoritarian left wing fascists’

Also Taj;
‘The government should engage in mass searches of private property based on statements by a guy on the internet’

lol.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You claim that Biden had no knowledge of the classified/top secret documents he had in his possession, perhaps Obama or Bush likewise aren't aware of the documents in their offices or even their garages! Perhaps an in depth search should be carried out. You know, for their own good.

Biden claims he had no knowledge not me. There currently is no evidence he had

Meanwhile your boy Trump’s trial should be starting now because he already admitted his crime

I know evidence and facts are kryptonite to you. Your type prefers lies and conspiracy theories.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Trump called media the enemy of the people

I say lies conspiracies and misleading people are the enemy regardless of the source

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

It would depend on the type of document they're claiming was classified. I highly doubt it was something marked that he was shown/given in a capitol SCIF, but more likely something far less nefarious that has been determined it should have been marked.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Didn't we hear that there were classified docs on the Senate floor during the insurrection attempt? That's not a scif.