Oops, another one outed.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Jacksonville-area Naval Academy alumni board member resigns after accidentally broadcasting racial slurs

Scott Betnmann and his wife shared a quiet moment with his wife talking like a loving racist couple does.
Guess he accidentally pressed the Facebook livebutton. No, this is no joke.
Looks like his wife shares his predilection of being a racist asshole, too.

"
“I’ve got the emails about how we’re supporting and we need to fix this problem, f--- you,” he said in the video. “So all the white people have to say something nice to the black b---- that works in the office. But the black b---- don’t get fired. It’s bulls---. Management’s going to fire the white people.”

At one point, Nancy refers to the black community and the “f---ing Asians” and Scott uses the N-word.

“The white m-----f----- can’t say anything,” Bethmann said on the live video. “That’s the point we’re making here, Nancy.”

The pair also discussed how minority groups, particularly women, in the military were going to “steal our intellectual property.”

Fine people on both sides, indeed.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Here it is on you-tube,
LOL how he says he is "deeply mortified" about his remarks in his apology, f-ing laughable dude, laughable. You showed you true colors in the accidental Facebook stream, no "apology" is going to fix it.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So let's take that 'ol racist shit on down to the nitpicky side of things and have those two discuss how pure their own lineages are. Might he be tainted with the blood of the Jews in his supposedly pure Aryan lineage? Or maybe she is hiding the fact that somewhere in her heritage a great great Slavic grandparent was raped by a sailor hailing from the Latin side of the continent and kept it all on the down low?

Why not have both of them take a DNA test and see if their ancestries pass that testy discrimination challenge their forebearers placed on themselves or somehow that doesn't matter so long as those requirements for being from a particular part of Europe has been very loosely watered down to the qualifier/disqualifier being hair and skin color because it "just doesn't matter any more?" Class warfare among the whites don't matter either?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
The Navy I joined was full of open racists, but they were mostly junior enlisted.
Officers and chiefs normally have the good sense to keep their opinions to themselves.

They were keeping it to themselves. Or at least, they tried...

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The Navy I joined was full of open racists, but they were mostly junior enlisted.
Officers and chiefs normally have the good sense to keep their opinions to themselves.

I too observed the same attitudes while in service. Thing is, it didn't affect unit performance and integrity when the shooting started and then it was every man for each other skin color be damned of which I thought was pretty awesome the first time I experienced that. The only people (if any) that were discriminated against then were the ones we knew weren't up to keeping their situational awareness and cool when the shit came our way.

Reactions: tcG

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
So he lost his job and the black bitch at the office got to keep hers. So I guess technically what he was saying was accurate.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I’m sure a lot of racists are having these explosive exposers what with all the negative shit flying at them these days in the news and from popular culture. People tend to get cranky and defensive I would think at any hint their bigoted actually acceptable to other people. ‘God forbid the hatred I feel for inferior people should be shown to me,’

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I wonder how quickly devices like the Amazon Echo would go out of fashion if their recording systems 'accidentally activated' and broadcasted classy moments like this.