Only in England...*LMAO*

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Only in England is it acceptable to be sucking on the butt of a i love you (smoking a cigarette).

-=bmacd=-

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: bmacd
Only in England is it acceptable to be sucking on the butt of a i love you (smoking a cigarette).

-=bmacd=-

My life is now complete.

edjam

Golden Member
May 3, 2001
Actually it happens here in Wales too, and everywhere in the United Kingdom, not just England.

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
thankfully that is not the case in most of the US, I hate walking through a cloud of that noxious second-hand smoke. I am all for smoking areas (small, confined places outside of normal pedestrian traffic) but I hate walking behind someone who is smoking, totally ruins my breathing ability for a few min.

edjam

Golden Member
May 3, 2001
Yeah I think that passive smoking is pretty unfair on those who don't smoke.

MisterPresident

Golden Member
Mar 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Spike
thankfully that is not the case in most of the US, I hate walking through a cloud of that noxious second-hand smoke. I am all for smoking areas (small, confined places outside of normal pedestrian traffic) but I hate walking behind someone who is smoking, totally ruins my breathing ability for a few min.

For some reason I cough rather loudly when subjected to large amounts of second-hand smoke.

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
I fail to see the humour in that.?

you don't see the humor in sucking the butt of a i love you? Geesh.

-=bmacd=-

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
when i went home with an English girl while i was staying in England; it freaked me out at first when she said she had to stop to pick up some fags. :Q;)