Only in Australia,,,,

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/200...ms7bsL9mvJuhruLfwDW7oF

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian barmaid has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts while an off-duty colleague has been fined for hanging spoons from her friend's nipples, police said Wednesday.

Police in Western Australia said the 31-year old barmaid pleaded guilty in the local magistrate's court to twice exposing her breasts to patrons at the Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, south of the state capital, Perth.

The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts during one of the offences," in breach of hotel licensing laws, police from the Peel district of Western Australia said in a statement.

The barmaid and the hotel manager were both fined A$1,000 ($900), while an off-duty barmaid was fined A$500 for helping to hang spoons from the woman's nipples, police said.

"It sends a clear message to all licensees in Peel that we will not tolerate this type of behavior in our licensed premises," local police superintendent David Parkinson said.

hahahaaaaaa

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
The Premier is a bit of a dive, and Pinjarra isn't anywhere I'd particularly want to live ;)

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: S Freud
pics of barmaid?

Slightly better article. I enjoyed the visual image from the comment about her buttocks...

Luana De Faveri, 31, was fined $1000 after entering a guilty plea without appearing in court to breaches of licence conditions under the Liquor Control Act.

De Faveri exposed her breasts on two separate occasions in June of this year and performed her can-crushing party trick at least once while working at Pinjarra?s Premier Hotel as a ?skimpy barmaid?.

Hotel owner Graham Roberts struggled to understand what all the fuss was about.

?This is a tradesmen?s pub with a very local, loyal crowd,? he said.

?Everyone knows Thursday night is ?skimpy night? ?. we don?t allow kids in here, and women prefer to come in for a meal and a drink on the other days.

?We put signs up outside, it?s not like we?re running a secret show out the back.

?It?s been happening for years, it?s a chance to let the blokes unwind a little.

?There?s nothing lewd or indecent about it at all ? the worst thing is a woman might flash her boobs.

?That?s as far as it goes.?

Police say a mobile phone video was obtained that showed De Faveri remove her top, rub ice on her nipples and attempt to hang spoons off her breasts on the night of June 7.

The footage also showed an off-duty barmaid assisting De Faveri with the attempt.

On a second occasion in late June, alcohol and drug officers observed De Faveri again expose her breasts when she performed the can-crushing trick.

Police say she exposed herself as she lay on top of the bar, and also spread her legs wide apart and pulled the hotpants she was wearing up between her buttocks.

She was also observed to crush a can between her buttocks.

Inspector Kevin Schorer said De Faveri?s behaviour was not acceptable in WA hotels.

?We?re trying to maintain a standard,? he said.

?We want to send a clear message to licensees and the industry as well as the public that this sort of behaviour is not tolerated.?

The off-duty barmaid who participated in the first incident, Tracey Leslie, 43, was fined $500, while bar manager Roy Williams, 43, was hit with a $1000 fine for allowing the behaviour to take place.

Raunchy Promotions owner Steve Zielinski, who contracted Faveri to the hotel, labelled the charges ?a massive overreaction and an absolute joke?.

?The girl did nothing wrong ? you?d see more down on the beach on a Sunday,? he said.

?To be taken to court for showing your boobs is an absolute joke ? It?s not like she was having sex with a bar tap or anything over the top like that.?

Zielinski added police shouldn?t ?act as the moral guardians of society??.
Until I clicked this and received:
404 Error: hotness not found
differentarticlewithpic

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
i *knew* you were going to be posting this story. :laugh:

i read it yesterday and a friend of a friend who lives in Australia knows of the bar where this took place and said it was "a hole".
so i asked, what's wrong with a hole? :p

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade

i read it yesterday and a friend of a friend who lives in Australia knows of the bar where this took place and said it was "a hole".

Pinjarra is a bit of a dump, and the Premier is a dump by Pinjarra's standards ;)

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: dug777

Pinjarra is a bit of a dump, and the Premier is a dump by Pinjarra's standards ;)

it would appear the "dumps" are where all the fun is? i mean..... hanging spoons on nipples, where are you gonna beat that?? :laugh:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I saw this story yesterday, but knowing ATOT standards, I didn't post it since there were no pics available...

Definitely makes you wonder about a woman who can crush beercans between her breasts though...what could she crush between her thighs? :roll:

/me backs out of the bar very slowly so as not to attract the kind of attention that I would get if I ran screaming from the building...:D

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: BoomerD
I saw this story yesterday, but knowing ATOT standards, I didn't post it since there were no pics available...

Definitely makes you wonder about a woman who can crush beercans between her breasts though...what could she crush between her thighs? :roll:

/me backs out of the bar very slowly so as not to attract the kind of attention that I would get if I ran screaming from the building...:D

she must look like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife. that woman has a set of killer tatas.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

she must look like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife. that woman has a set of killer tatas.

You had to mention that skank...and his wife...;)

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007

she must look like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife. that woman has a set of deadly tatas.

WOOOOOSH. Right over your heads.

Link to an article that has a pic of her up 7 spots.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
i mean..... hanging spoons on nipples, where are you gonna beat that?? :laugh:

yes, this is a noble talent that all should seek to obtain :thumbsup:

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

A Toyota Camry.

GoatMonkey

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2005
Blondie does that kind of thing all the time. Next time you guys are in Atlanta, try the Clairmont Lounge, or don't you might be better off not witnessing that.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: dug777

it would appear the "dumps" are where all the fun is? i mean..... hanging spoons on nipples, where are you gonna beat that?? :laugh:

Imagine the size of those nipples.....hang spoons....hmmmm
bet they weren`t even aroused iether.....flacid nipples..lol