Online sports betting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Any of you guys bet online? I would use bodog on occasion but it seems as though they been shut down. I want to throw some money down on the games today.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
The grey area legality probably scares a lot of people off, especially after what happened to the entire online poker industry not that long ago

Completely off topic but you're going to ERAU? That's my alma mater. I graduated from there in 2001

WiseUp216

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2012
www.heatware.com
Any of you guys bet online? I would use bodog on occasion but it seems as though they been shut down. I want to throw some money down on the games today.

Bodog became Bovada. Your account number and login should be the same...mine is. I logged in yesterday to check out the MMA lines but haven't bet in a while.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Since I couldn't get my bet in I was going to take the falcons +4 1/2 and also take the falcons on the money line. On top of that I was going to parlay both bets. If I won it stood that I would win roughly $1000

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Since I couldn't get my bet in I was going to take the falcons +4 1/2 and also take the falcons on the money line. On top of that I was going to parlay both bets. If I won it stood that I would win roughly $1000

3 bets and only one would have paid off.

You saved money :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.