online movie rentals and games

T2urtle

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2004
my GF has just gotten a WII and i'm thinking of getting a ps3 or 360 withing the next couple of months. I'm a big movie guy, i often watch movies in my spare time.

I've done the 1 game per month rental @ blockbuster and enjoyed it. I've also done the local blockbuster movie thing 2 movies for 30$ a month unlimited at the store, so that was a good thing as well. Now I'm looking to get back into it.

2 movies or games for 12.99 per month seems like a really hot deal. They also do have HD and a blue-ray movies as well for rental. I dont have either player at the moment but from what i understand the 360 is a HD-dvd player and the ps3 can be a blueray player.

anyone have them? good selection and in stock or no...

MaverickBP

Golden Member
Nov 18, 2004
Originally posted by: T2urtle

I dont have either player at the moment but from what i understand the 360 is a HD-dvd player and the ps3 can be a blueray player.

anyone have them? good selection and in stock or no...

The 360 actually has an optional external HD-dvd drive that costs around $175.

Drekce

Golden Member
Sep 29, 2000
I signed up for GnF about a month ago. Service has been fine so far...though I have only gotten games so far which I keep for a while. The cool thing for me is that there is a distribution center about 15 miles from my house, so hopefully I will get things quickly.