Online Gaming supply store

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
I just bought a PS2 off of FST forums and I want some accessories to go with it. I'm looking for extension cables, memory cards, controllers, etc. I also have some friends that wanted some stuff for their various systems. I cant find a food site.

So, what is your favorite online gaming retailer?

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Wal-Mart. Then BB. I don't usually buy gaming stuff online because it's not cheaper, and you can't return it.

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Just drove over to walmart and didnt find much, even Rhino Games didnt have that much. Although Wal-Mart did have a Guitar for the Playstation2

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Aflac
Wal-Mart. Then BB. I don't usually buy gaming stuff online because it's not cheaper, and you can't return it.

maybe you shouldn't buy from Jim Bob's Games, Guns, N' Beer Emporium...

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: pontifex

I don't normally. I usualy go down to Bubba's Beer, Bait, & Ammo. GOD THAT PLACE IS AWESOME

::spits::. . . . :_DING::

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex

Jim Bob's is so much better as a B&M. I mean you have a shooting range and bar RIGHT THERE!
On a seperate note.
"open the pod bay doors HAL"
"OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS HAL"
"I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Post #9000 FTW.