Online Company to Purchase From???

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
We see so many "don't buy from these people" threads that I figured we should mention some of the retailers who have consistantly done well. That and I'm looking for a place to buy a new MB from ;)

DefRef

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
I like Onvia and Outpost because they have free shipping and great prices. (Outpost is free OVERNIGHT!) Buy.com is very reasonable with their charges, no gouging. In fact, I ordered a couple of PC things and pre-ordered a couple of DVDs and they were sent in FOUR seperate shipments, though I was charged as if they would've all been thrown in the same box. Cool.

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Well, maybe a couple of notable ones...

Buy.com
A shrewd Deal Hunter can make out VERY well with these guys. 4.6 at RR, but I've personally never had an issue with shipping. Bide you time till they offer the free shipping days, in combo with the coupons and you've got a GREAT deal possibility.

Onvia
They offer free shipping on most products. Again, bide your time for a coupon and great deals to be had here.

Staples
Coupons out the WAZOO! Free shipping on orders $50 and over.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
The problem with reseller ratings is that you have no indication what the company sells. Some only sell 1 specific thing, but you don't know unless you visit them.

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Recently I have purchased from:

Buy.com
Directron.com
Monarchcomputer.com

Buy.com was great. Everything arrived in record time. On the other hand Monarchcomputers...well let me just say never again.