Ong Bak [link to video clips of it :D]

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
http://sawatdee.free.fr/genera...gbak/telecharge_en.htm

I got the DVD off a friend so I'm going to watch it tomorrow with some other friends.

Looks pretty sweet.

D/L the videos. The last two don't work anymore but the top 5 work though.

I know there is a thread about it but it doesn't have videos and this does and I thought some of you guys would like to check it out some bits without buying it.

Koing

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
it was an above average movie. I remember that one chase scene through the streets really annoyed me. He was jumping over, through, under everything when the most logical thing was to side step and go around, which is what the bad guys did. They went around and still kept pace with him even with his fancy flying schmoo.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: maddogchen
it was an above average movie. I remember that one chase scene through the streets really annoyed me. He was jumping over, through, under everything when the most logical thing was to side step and go around, which is what the bad guys did. They went around and still kept pace with him even with his fancy flying schmoo.

Well it was just for show.

Looks cool on the trailer.

He would have gotten away faster in 'reality' but it is a film and he probably didn't want to be miles gone.

Jumping over a car is a lot faster then going around it if your heading straight to the middle of the car imo. But it looks cool :p

Going under the car doing the split looks amazing :D

Koing

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
It is a good movie.

Luc Besson bought the rights to release it here in the US in a couple months. He re-edited the movie and, from those who have seen his cut, its been made better. The original version's pacing is slow at times, and I'm guessing they've fixed that up a bit.

ASK THE COMMUNITY