one thing FDR got right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
let me know what you think about this list of every president and whether they were elected (E) under honest means, without the media heavily biased, without being told what to do by elites, no backroom deals, and most of their political career had been more honest than dishonest or selected (S) meaning that the selection simply came up and some notes about their opponents:
Washington S
Adams S
Jefferson XXE
Madison S
Monroe S
JQ Adams S
Jackson XE
Van Buren E
WHH S
Tyler S
James K Polk S
Zachary Taylor ?
Fillmore S
Franklin S
Buchanan ?
Lincoln S
A. Johnson S
Grant XXS (military rule at the time by his party)
Hayes XXS (Tilden would've been the most elected president since jefferson, few opposed him on rational grounds; not trying to be racist but the blacks who voted for Neo-Republicans were given heavy bonuses for doing so and basically used as tools; tilden had no plans of hurting the blacks and reconstruction was ended either way)
Garfield S
Arthur S
Cleveland E
Harrison XE (lost popular vote)
Cleveland E (although not to degree tilden was and the last president elected in any way)
McKinley through Obama Sx20

of course, i still believe that the presidency should be abolished regardless of election or selection, and secession is necessary to do that, via exit the country... the State will collapse on those sealed in the u.s. via "secure borders". Good luck to you if you dont support the State or even if you are open to living without an executive power.. be sure to make up your mind quickly and dont post about it in a manner that lets the govt definitely foil your plans.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
image.png

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
And even more nutjob postings from A420

Seriously. Mods, if nothing else can we get his ravings confined to a single thread so the front page isn't constantly clogged up with his unrelated thoughts in dozens of different postings?

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Seriously. Mods, if nothing else can we get his ravings confined to a single thread so the front page isn't constantly clogged up with his unrelated thoughts in dozens of different postings?

Why would they do that? They've never contained dmcowned.

BUnit1701

May 1, 2013
More confusing than usual, not only do I not see what FDR did right, FDR never gets mentioned in his post. Like triple fail.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
All of P&N exists merely to contain people like this. We are the nuts for choosing to be here with them.

So it's like Zion from the Matrix? 23 people being freed from the Matrix to solve the problem of choice, and A420 is Neo and will be meeting with the Oracle and Architect soon?

Fine with me, just point me to Persephone..

25dd7773bc57a465b10df90b3e02a2d1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.