One of shot "Boston Marathon Bomber" cop probably hit by friendly fire, not bombers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
/facepalm

Retard, you do know that cop was injured and not killed, right? Nope. The cop that was killed was the MIT police officer and not this one in Watertown. Idiot.

Reported - misleading thread title.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
/facepalm

Retard, you do know that cop was injured and not killed, right? Nope. The cop that was killed was the MIT police officer and not this one in Watertown. Idiot.

Reported - misleading thread title.

Fixed title for accuracy. It's not like the police look that much better because their own guy hit by friendly fire didn't die but only barely avoided it.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Fixed title for accuracy. It's not like the police look that much better because their own guy hit by friendly fire didn't die but only barely avoided it.

And your point? Happens in the military, happens with ordinary citizens(someone find the video of the gas station heist where a customer who's carrying shoots a gas station employee while he's shooting at the robbers).

You have multiple police agencies in a gun fight with terrorists at night. It's not like the terrorists were locked-up in a house waiting for the police to come get them. Hot pursuit that led to a shoot-out.

Will your next thread be that the sky is blue? And this is old news and more than likely already posted in the Boston Marathon thread.

I'll see if I can get pics from my coworker who lives in Watertown. The day after the shoot-out and capture, she went to scene of the shoot-out and met-up with one of the officers she's friends with, who was involved in the shoot out. She showed me pics of where he hid behind a narrow tree firing at the terrorists and the pics show bullet holes in a white picket fence that flanked both side of the tree. The officer was lucky he wasn't killed by the terrorist. Sean Collier, the MIT officer, was not that lucky.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
I live outside of Boston and I have yet to hear that any cop except the MIT Officer was shot by either bomber. I really don't understand the point of this post.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Look at the shills hard at work trying to save their tyrannical government. Notice how they all magically live in or around Boston, how many of them are magically connected to the people allegedly injured in the alleged bombing, and how they insult and question everything anyone has to say that isn't a clear sympathy story, and how they never question anything about the official story in any of these alleged tragedies. Problem, reaction, solution. Look up the Hegelian Dialectic for more info.

Last edited:

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Look at the shills hard at work trying to save their tyrannical government. Notice how they all magically live in or around Boston, how many of them are magically connected to the people allegedly injured in the alleged bombing, and how they insult and question everything anyone has to say that isn't a clear sympathy story, and how they never question anything about the official story in any of these alleged tragedies. Problem, reaction, solution. Look up the Hegelian Dialectic for more info.

Yes, isn't it scary that there are thousands of people involved in this conspiracy. A conspiracy to ban paper cups. :biggrin:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Friendly fire casualties will happen in a firefight. Who's fault was it that there was a firefight to begin with? If the officer had died, the Tsarnaev brothers would be responsible under the felony murder rule, as well they should be.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
just your typical cop bashing AT thread.

I don't have a problem with police in general; I know they're simply regular people trying to do a difficult job. But reading stories like this - 300 shots fired at unarmed suspects and almost killing a fellow officer, Empire State shooting where all victims were shot by police, the Amadou Diallo shooting, and many others are eroding trust in law enforcement officers generally and in me personally - and I support police!

Feb 4, 2009
Um yeah you got me, I've been a 43 year project by the government to misdirect your attention and I've failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.