One last presidential vote

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Who would you vote for if you could vote again?

I'm sorry I just can't help myself.:D

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
I voted for the guy who would be most likely to cut spending and fully respect the freedoms and liberties of Americans.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
One last proof that Ron Paul has no real support outside of few dedicated haxxors who skew open polling.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: techs
One last proof that Ron Paul has no real support outside of few dedicated haxxors who skew open polling.

Yeah, I mean, he has about as much chance at the Presidency as Hillary. Just no way it'll happen.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I am in a late voting primary State and have not voted yet. My one, two, and three choices have already dropped out so I will be voting for the lesser of three evils. Or what the hell, I can write in vote for George Washington, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, or Goofie.

miniMUNCH

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
I kinda wish Ron Paul would just run independent so that vote could be counted for him as show of desire for something other than our present two party , bough and owned, two party system.

Dissipate

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Lemon law
I am in a late voting primary State and have not voted yet. My one, two, and three choices have already dropped out so I will be voting for the lesser of three evils. Or what the hell, I can write in vote for George Washington, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, or Goofie.

Right, because as a Responsible Citizen you must vote, no matter how silly or inconsequential your vote really is! :thumbsup:

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Perry404
Who would you vote for if you could vote again?

I'm sorry I just can't help myself.:D

Vote again? H3ll, I still haven't had the chance to vote the first time.

I'm in NC, our primary is not until May.

I may be voting for Paul.

Fern

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Where's Ralph Nader? Makes as much sense is listing Paul.

BTW, that was about the worst question format for a poll I've ever seen. It's along the lines of "when did you stop beating your wife?"

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Thump553

BTW, that was about the worst question format for a poll I've ever seen. It's along the lines of "when did you stop beating your wife?"

Or this famous question:

President Bush, great President or the greatest President?

As much as I disagree with Paul, I can respect him over Ralph Nader more even though if I had to pick, Nader fits my views better. Nader is a complete tool and doesn't know when to step out of the little limelight he has. Maybe he'd be semi-mportant in a Romney verses Clinton election, but not McCain v Obama.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: miniMUNCH
I kinda wish Ron Paul would just run independent so that vote could be counted for him as show of desire for something other than our present two party , bough and owned, two party system.

:thumbsup:

I want it too, that's how I know it'll never happen.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
voted for McCain in the primaries and wouldn't change that.

it's starting to look like I may as well stay home in November unless there's anything on the ballot for local issues.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004

Do you actually believe that Ralph Nader has anything in common with Ron Paul? Tell me three issues they agree upon.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Perry404

Do you actually believe that Ralph Nader has anything in common with Ron Paul? Tell me three issues they agree upon.

They both can't win and they're both crazy?

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: techs

I'm pretty sure Ron Paul's actually winning...or is about to anyway.