Question One headset to rule them all

Traxan

Jun 5, 2005
I use two wired headsets for multiple uses: the phone, Discord, Zoom, and Dragon NaturallySpeaking. That means a lot of wires and tangles. Can anyone recommend one wireless headset I can use with both my iPhone and PC?

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I use two wired headsets for multiple uses: the phone, Discord, Zoom, and Dragon NaturallySpeaking. That means a lot of wires and tangles. Can anyone recommend one wireless headset I can use with both my iPhone and PC?
Literally any BT headset. But, I use the sony WH-1000XM4 because you can connect to two devices without having to reset and reconnect BT.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
If you insist on having the boom mic in your face, then I'd recommend Bose's QuietComfort 35 series 2 gaming headset, or nearly any Sennheiser headset.

The internal mic in the above-mentioned Sony XM4 will work just as well or better than most boom mics unless you start looking at Aviation headsets ($$$$).

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

New name Sondeze?

My one headset to rule them all is Samson SR850 with regards to sound quality. I do wish it was more compact in size.
I started to post the Sony purchase of Audeze yesterday...then stopped because I just don't know how it will play out...Will Sony improve the Audeze products...or will they cheapen them to make them equal quality to Sony headsets?