One and for all: CIA Finds No Evidence Hussein Sought to Arm Terrorists and aluminum tubes "innocuous."

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Exactly what I suspected all long, he wanted to keep them for himself! Selfish bastard! :p

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Come on Zebo, how many times do you have to be told? It was about liberating the Iraqis, NEVER about WMDs or terrorists or whatever reason du jour you're making up. Come on, say it with me: Lib-er-a-tion. Good. ;)

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
"under cover of new agricultural facility", "that showed "advances in developing dry storable powder forms of botulinum toxin,"

Aluminum casings.........great for missile material to deliver the above toxins.

The author is basing his statements off of Kays research, and Kay is clearly stating that they DID have dual use programs, and DID order nuclear research equipment. The source is three times removed in your link, and seriously bent by opinion and hearsay statements. To trust the Washington Post to report anything outside of the weather, is asking a lot. Their credibility is about half as good as The Weekly World News.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: maluckey
"under cover of new agricultural facility", "that showed "advances in developing dry storable powder forms of botulinum toxin,"

Aluminum casings.........great for missile material to deliver the above toxins.

The author is basing his statements off of Kays research, and Kay is clearly stating that they DID have dual use programs, and DID order nuclear research equipment. The source is three times removed in your link, and seriously bent by opinion and hearsay statements. To trust the Washington Post to report anything outside of the weather, is asking a lot. Their credibility is about half as good as The Weekly World News.

Huh, and I thought the Washington Post was a well-respected paper. By conservatives even. Wow, I guess there's no one left we can trust anymore, is there?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Huh, and I thought the Washington Post was a well-respected paper. By conservatives even. Wow, I guess there's no one left we can trust anymore, is there?

Don't pay any attention to him;) The Washington Post is a decent source(notice I didn't claim they were without bias;))

CkG

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Come on Zebo, how many times do you have to be told? It was about liberating the Iraqis, NEVER about WMDs or terrorists or whatever reason du jour you're making up. Come on, say it with me: Lib-er-a-tion. Good. ;)

What is our next story when that falls apart too?

fwtong

Feb 26, 2002
Hearsay is a statement made outside of court. So therefore, all newspaper articles are hearsay. What's wrong with that?

Originally posted by: maluckey

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001

Curiously, they have these advances . . . yet no botox.:confused: