On the one hand and on the other....Differing views on the origins of conservative an

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
So the human race is essentially asleep and you accept that fact. What can I say...........

If they are all asleep they dream the same dream. But, they will awaken to a sound so disturbing that the dreams will fade as most dreams do and life will go on with a unified purpose and method. All sides must eventually move to this ideal since that is the reality that unifies... that and wars..

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
You are an outright liar.

congrats_retard.jpg
Yeah right:rolleyes:

BTW nice picture, I see you have your mother's eyes:biggrin:

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Seriously Red Dawn, you are really, really stupid and childish. You're an embarrassment to anyone with any intellect, and really one of the biggest trolls here.

But let's go back to your first assertion. If you can use our magnificent new search engine, and find one post by me were I identify myself *exclusively* as conservative, I'll paypal you $100. If you can't find one, you'll cut your fingers off and eat them. Deal?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Seriously Red Dawn, you are really, really stupid and childish. You're an embarrassment to anyone with any intellect, and really one of the biggest trolls here.

But let's go back to your first assertion. If you can use our magnificent new search engine, and find one post by me were I identify myself *exclusively* as conservative, I'll paypal you $100. If you can't find one, you'll cut your fingers off and eat them. Deal?
Oh ah heck off, you take this shit way to seriously....really.

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009

You posted a photograph of a child with Down's syndrome featuring the text "Congratulations, you're retarded". All I can ask is that you remove this picture. I understand that you felt that this was in some way humorous: it isn't.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
People that look for stereotypes are hatemongers.

I don't think so. It's what you do with stereotypes that matters, I think. The human brain evolved in part as a pattern recognizing machine. It's good to have a stereotype of tigers handy so as to distinguish one from miscellaneous data, no? It is quite important, also, to know the faces of friends so you don't go off with a child molester, say, but it would be insane to think that all strangers are evil. It seems to me that it is the judgment values we make, and are taught to make, that is the source of hate, not the actual data we use to identify an appropriate, or in this case, inappropriate object to hate.