On the lighter side... What's your favorite microwave popcorn?

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
I really like popcorn. I used to think Orville Redenbacher "Movie theater butter" was the best.

Just tried this Jolly-Time Blast of Butter... wow.

Anyone know a brand that can top these? This is the best yet.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
I remember when I was little, my mom would get this Sour Cream and Onion microwave popcorn that was really good. I've looked for it at the stores recently, but was never able to find it..

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
i just picked up ACTIII in the microwaveable 'bowl' ... those were good.. light butter, no salt.

8ball

Banned
Jun 3, 2000
I hate that I have to put the butter on my popcorn at the movies. They used to fill it up half way, butter, fill all the way, butter. Now all the butter is on top.

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
I hate that. Where's customer service gone these days?

Nothing better than that movie theater taste... except maybe buttery garlic....
anybody's microwave running yet?

~zonker~

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2000
Pop Secret Movie Theatre Butter is a hit at my house... they have so many different (butter) labels it drives me crazy in the store some time

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
ActII Butter. Not light butter, not movie salt theater blast'o'butter flavor topping, nothing like that. Just ActII butter in the same old boring blue bag that they've used for 15 plus years. Why? The ingredients list tells all: it's made with . . . [drumroll, please]. . . Butter! In all my years, it's the only kind that i've found that has any butter.

I don't know if ActII is a national brand, or if it's only available around the midwest. Give me the word from the south, east and west.

EDIT: Hi guyver in New York!