OMG. We have lowered ourselves... they have lowered themselves to a Medival Time level.

VIAN

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2003
If it was up to me, they should all be killed. He who cannot live peacefully with nature, doesn't deserve to suffer anymore - just kill 'em.

EDIT: I'm talking about the people that are voting, not the gays.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I would never vote for such a thing, but in a perverted way it sounds pretty good. Hang 'em and hang 'em high!
rolleye.gif

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Originally posted by: VIAN
If it was up to me, they should all be killed. He who cannot live peacefully with nature, doesn't deserve to suffer anymore - just kill 'em.

Huh?

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003

You want to kill all the gays? :Q

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01

You want to kill all the gays? :Q

:Q

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Judging from the title of this thread you created I take this as sarcasm right?? I hope so or I'll have to change my avatar so as not to feel dirty.

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
No, not the gays.

The people that are actually voting for this.

Ah. Ok. You could have worded it better though. I almost jumped the gun.

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Joeyman
I concur, what a bad way to word things ;)

Heh. Title - not anti-gay. Post below first - Looked anti-gay. Wow. what a change of heart! :confused:

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
makes me embarassed to be from TN...ive never met a person who felt so strongly about homos. this is fvcked up.

although, there is a town called white settlement in texas. that isnt far from retarded either.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan
makes me embarassed to be from TN...ive never met a person who felt so strongly about homos. this is fvcked up.

although, there is a town called white settlement in texas. that isnt far from retarded either.

that town rules!

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan

that town rules!

never been there, so i cant make a judgement based on anything except the name :)

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999

Topic: OMG. We have lowered ourselves... they have lowered themselves to a Medival Time level.

EDIT: I'm talking about the people that are voting, not the gays.

hoho, the irony.
they have different views/beliefs than you, so your ideal way of dealing with them would be to kill them all.
rolleye.gif

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
LOL! Thats hiliarous! Anyway, you can be gay all you want just don't make out in front of my kids or adopt kids.