OMG, please help me guys, damn bill :(

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
i've racked a lot of charges before, because of roaming and stuff on cell phones, $300-400 month 2 months in a row, and my parents helped me pay it off.

just call up the cell phone company and ask them what to do about it, that you weren't aware of the charges or something. I'm sure you could maybe get some money off. If that was all from a landline, then cut down the calls. You shouldn't be asking ATOT members, call the company first and see if they can help you.

dethman

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: babah
no they were right, it was $4000
u want the truth, i made a call to my gf thru her cellphone, and i called her almost everyday THAT'S THE TRUTH!!
i dont want to talk it anymore.
i'll pay the charge and work delivering newspaper.
maybe i'll sell some of my stuff.

this is my last post, so dont expect to get reply for me.

Thanks for y'all and mercy on me

bye

so lemme get this straight you lied to everyone AND racked up $4100 in landline phone bills.
well if it makes you feel any better, if you spent $4100 LANDLINE what the heck is the amount of your girlfriends cellphone BILL????

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: fr
It was $4,000. Then $2,100. Now $4,000 again?

That, plus he has steadfastly refused to answer even simple questions regarding the matter, such as what country he's calling.
Seriously, if someone needs to attention wh0re that badly, at least come up with something interesting.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I mean why would you lie on an anonymous forum about a phone bill you racked up to your girlfriend? Are you freaking stupid?

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: babah
no they were right, it was $4000
u want the truth, i made a call to my gf thru her cellphone, and i called her almost everyday THAT'S THE TRUTH!!
i dont want to talk it anymore.
i'll pay the charge and work delivering newspaper.
maybe i'll sell some of my stuff.

this is my last post, so dont expect to get reply for me.

Thanks for y'all and mercy on me

bye

S
C
A
M

A
R
T
I
S
T

Wrong forum for this kind of crap.

PS: Everyone, I know of a guy in Nigeria who has pots of cash that you can get at if you just help him with some legalities... His number is 419.....

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Originally posted by: fr
It was $4,000. Then $2,100. Now $4,000 again?

I'm guessing he tried adding up the minutes, and used a flat rate to come up with the $2100, but quickly found out he was mistaken when he called.

My advice to you babah is to call Verizon and setup a payment plan, after you find work. It's getting near that time of year that just about every store needs extra help,
so finding a gig should be no problem. If you do the paper thing too, it shouldn't take you long to come up with the 4 grand.

You might also try taking a few pics of one of your hotter female friends, and set up a webpage like this girl did. Since June, she's gotten nearly 13 grand.:Q If your friend is cute enough, you will too. Good luck, and next time, think before you do something stupid like this again. ;)

klah

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Hamburgerpimp
Who's your daddy and what does he do?
Bwahahaha. All of those calls using the Arnold sound board are hilarious.