OMG OMG OMG OMG * ON HOLD WITH INDIA *

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
I'm calling chase, trying to resolve a problem with my account so they transfered my call to a support center in india. And the girl is clueless. I've been on the phone for 10 minutes, trying to explain that there's a balance on my old (now closed) account and I want to find where it came from. Well, she cannot understand that.... Ugh, so now I'm on hold....

Edit: P.S. Can you tell I'm frustrated?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
The last time i called chase, the call center was in AZ. sucks for you.

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
I just yelled at her and asked her to transfer me to her supervisor.... More details once the phone call is over, this is ridiculous.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Argo
I just yelled at her and asked her to transfer me to her supervisor.... More details once the phone call is over, this is ridiculous.

Thanks for the updates. I'm very concerned about how your phone call to Chase is going..and how it works out.

Hankerton

Golden Member
Apr 11, 2003
Originally posted by: pyonir

Thanks for the updates. I'm very concerned about how your phone call to Chase is going..and how it works out.

ROFL!!!!! :laugh:

:cookie:'s for everyone!

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000

warning warning, sarcasm meter overloading!! :p

Jan 18, 2001

BUUUUURN! :D

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000

Wow, the sarcasm wave just pushed me off the chair. Expect to be hearing from my lawyer soon.

P.S. 30 minutes later, having yelled at her multiple times she transfered me to the supervisor. He seemed to know what he was doing (and he spoke english much better) - so he fixed the problem.... Ugh....

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

Wow, the sarcasm wave just pushed me off the chair. Expect to be hearing from my lawyer soon.

When your lawyer calls, i'll be sure to start a thread to keep everyone updated. Wouldn't want you all to miss out.

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000

When your lawyer calls, i'll be sure to start a thread to keep everyone updated. Wouldn't want you all to miss out.

Says a guy with 24,000 posts ;)

imported_Strang

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001

I can't wait. Could you start the thread now so that I can subscribe to it? I would hate to forget and miss out.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

I'm not sure what that has to do anything. Nice try to use that though. You get a :cookie:

MBony

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2003

Oh hell naw!

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
Welcome to the 21st century where scores of unemployed call center employees roam the US, replaced by people in foreign countries that no caller can understand. All in the name of saving a buck. :(

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
/Simpsons Apu voice..
Thank you for calling the Quicky Mart.. I mean Chase Manhattan how may i help you kind sir!

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?!111one!!!

I'm dying over here!

Case closed, his problem got resolved by the supervisor. Read, duh!