OMG OMG OMG! I just found out I have an older brother!!!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: AmpedSilence
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Kev
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: KeithTalent
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pontifex
even if it isn't true, why the hell do you guys care so much? the people on this forum just love to find any reason to put someone else down. the funny thing is that these people are the same ones telling other people to get a life...</end quote></div>

because Accippiter22 is one of the 3 most annoying people on the forum right now.</end quote></div>

Of course, that begs the question...

KT</end quote></div>

freedomsbeat212 and that idiot who always talks about boston.

luckily they created the YAGT forum to make their garbage easier to ignore.</end quote></div>

Isn't Accippiter22 from Boston? Or is it Chicago?

Wow, one person could be 2 of the top 3 most annoying people on OT?! :Q

KT

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: middlehead
I know I have another brother somewhere, but I've got 0 information on him. Almost the opposite of Accipiter22's mom's situation; my Dad and his girlfriend had a baby, he was all ready to step up and be a father, she vanished when the kid was just a few months old. He got home from work one day, she was standing on the stairs with her last bag of stuff and basically said "Don't try to find us."</end quote></div>

That's horrible! Is there any way you can get more info, have you tried in the past?

I dunno how I'll feel if I never meet him...I mean I'd LIKE it, and I definitely want to, but more than that I want my mom to be able to see him again. She was so sad when she was telling me about the last time she ever saw him. I really want this, for her more than me. If I meet him, cool, if not, I at least want her to be able to contact him again.

edit: If it was me and I found out something like that I'd feel shocked, but after a while I'd be happy to know that someone cared enough about me to make that sacrifice.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
my neighbor gave up her first child in chicago when she was a teen. by the time i met her she had 2 other kids, 22 and 13 or something like that. she had told me that she had given her first up because she couldnt provide and was too young and all that, but she was trying to find him. she found him living in the same city we lived in, which i thought was mad coincidence. he was like 26 or 27, married and had 3 kids. i met him, he was pretty cool. he was glad to find her as well, which i thought was very good for her, since she was just coming out of a bad marriage, and needed some family support.

cool beens on the new bro!

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AmpedSilence
even if it isn't true, why the hell do you guys care so much? the people on this forum just love to find any reason to put someone else down. the funny thing is that these people are the same ones telling other people to get a life...</end quote></div>

because Accippiter22 is one of the 3 most annoying people on the forum right now.</end quote></div>

KT</end quote></div>

luckily they created the YAGT forum to make their garbage easier to ignore.</end quote></div>

Isn't Accippiter22 from Boston? Or is it Chicago?</end quote></div>

KT

I think the Boston dork he's referring to is mjuscack (spelling incorrect)

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Accipiter22
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SVT Cobra
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Accipiter22
<begin quote>Originally posted by: SVT Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel bad for people taking the OP seriously. He is full of crap just like his other posts.</end quote>

I always found ATOT interesting. Someone could post saying they'd have cancer, and 90% of the people would be supportive, like they are in this thread. But then losers like SVT come in and say 'shens' and saying someone's lying. Even that thread I made about judging a hot body contest...people actually thought THAT was out of the realm of possibility? I can't imagine being so shallow and pathetic that I'd actually believe others would take the time to lie on an internet message board, or that their basic stories about their lives sound too fantastic to be true. If you don't believe me, that's fine.

I said I don't portray an image that does my mother justice, well you SVT don't portray an image that gives ANYONE you're related to justice. You sound like a negative run of the mill scum pale with an internet connection and a fetish for a piss poor domestic car. You're pathetic.</end quote></div>

*checks watch* *waits till accipter hangs himself and gets banned for good*

*taps watch*

*damn still not soon enough*

If it was not obvious you were lying in all your posts I would be supportive and serious, but I know you are just a kid looking for attention.</end quote></div>

And for a 3rd and final time little boy, I ask, in what thread have I Obviously lied? Again, if you find any of my threads before this one to be even vaguely too outlandish to be true you must have absolutely no life. And as others have said, why do you care? You can't get enough of me, every one of my threads you post 3 or 4 times calling shens for such amazing feats I have demonstrated, such as working, eating breakfast, and going to the club. Were you neglected as a child and want attention now? Tell ya what, I'll make you a deal. If you have a garage, go sit in your car, turn the mustang on, and just sit there with the thing running for a few hours. Do that and I'll hang myself. I promise. I'm right behind ya!

I didn't read a word you said but everyone else knows your full of shit also. Why don't you just leave, no one here likes you.

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
There's her with all these other friends, I had never seen, famous heart surgeons, a guy who did pioneering work with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, and all these others.

How much did they pay you for being a test subject? ;)

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
mom's trying to get back in touch with him now.
I don't know if you're joking, I have a hard time taking you seriously sometimes, but if it's true, tell her to stop. I was adopted and my mother contacted me at 22. It's not something I wanted, but it happened. It's caused problems for me, and probably for her.

She made her decision and she needs to live with it.

ELopes580

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2003
Originally posted by: SpanishFry

KT</end quote></div>

KT

</end quote></div>

I think the Boston dork he's referring to is mjuscack (spelling incorrect)

mjuszczak lives in Boston!?!? WTF!?!? I think mjuszczak IS Accipiter22's brother. They share the same level of pathetic lives and cravings of attention.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: ELopes580
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SpanishFry

KT</end quote></div>

KT

</end quote></div>

I think the Boston dork he's referring to is mjuscack (spelling incorrect)</end quote></div>

mjuszczak lives in Boston!?!? WTF!?!? I think mjuszczak IS Accipiter22's brother. They share the same level of pathetic lives and cravings of attention.

I wouldn't be surprises if Accipiter is mjuszczak as they both live in boston, both have interests in the same topics and have PMed me about similar things, and somehow this thread managed 1 star.