OMG my toes are blue/black, always make sure your shoes...

CoolTech

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2000
fit when playing basketball. I guess these shoes are a half size too big. I went to play and had to play a lot of defense 1-on-1, now my toes are blue black. Lameness....

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: CoolTech
well, u dont "really" know until youve worn them for a while

yeah..that is why you 'pretend' to be a shoplifter and run out of the store when you're trying 'em out.

After a nice liesurly jog in front of a cop car in the parking lot you'll know if those are the right size.

YOu'll also get to see what your fingerprints look like later on

BamBam215

Golden Member
Feb 17, 2000
thats not bad. better than having blood under your toenails and your nails eventually falling off.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Just dont run a marathon. A lot of marathoners get blood welled up under their toenails, they have to drill a hole in the nail to release the pressure.

What you did sounds fun, too! That's the bad part about shoes. You never know how they fit until you've done some serious activity in them.

CoolTech

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2000
went to doctor and he took some thing with a fiery tip and stuck it in my toenail and it alleviated the pressure by discharging the blood, hurt for a split second, then sweet bliss.

CoolTech

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Mallow
I try to make sure my shoes fit whenever I wear them but that is just me ;)

dont be a smartass, play hard defense in basketball in every pair of shoes you wear before you take them out of the store? If not, dont talk to me.