OMG IDIOTIC REDNECK RICER

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Been listening to 8 minutes of this, THAT GUY IS AN IDIOT.

over 2 hours left

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
hehe good :)

but does that clip last for nearly 3 hours??? just that chitchat?

snakesnfrogs

Banned
Mar 1, 2001

<< hehe good :)

but does that clip last for nearly 3 hours??? just that chitchat?
>>

later in the show, he'll take phone calls from people that think it's real---a lot of it is funny as hell.

May 3, 2001
its like 30 min it pauses at 15 min and resumes at 20 min, i dont think its a joke because it was aired live before when my friend in California told me about some idiot, its a call in show, so i dunno. You are just jelous because he has a sweet ride

Feb 10, 2000
MUHUHAHAHAHAHA! This guy is hilarious - &quot;I just tell the cops that I know my constitutional rights, and I know they are targeting IROCs, and that I pay their salary, and that I was not speeding. If they have radar, I just tell them 'You're wrong dude. Why don't you go bust a racist or a burglar-er instead of busting me because I have a sweet ride.' My car is not affected by radar - it's like a Stealth bomber.&quot;

johneetrash

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
wtf? comparing his irock to a stealth bomber? i dont think stealth bombers can deflect radar because it's waxed everyday

HansHurt

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Yosemite Sam mud flaps that say &quot;get back&quot;, and a chain steering wheel. Is this guy for real?

phatcow

Platinum Member
Nov 25, 2000
this guy has got to be

1) a major major major major major idiot
2) this thing is figment of someones storyline

amb#cog

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2000
That guy is a complete tool!!! :Q

I've had the displeasure of working w/ a couple of people like that. One of had a &quot;job&quot; thing going. Any job you mentioned. He did it better, longer, got paid more, etc.

The big joke was if this guy worked as many years as he said he did he'd be about 175 years old now. :D

That's a definite mental thing for sure. Dude's probally got a tiny unit, and was beaten as a child. :D

It's funny as hell for anyone who hasn't heard this. ;)