OMG I want this little Chopper!

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I got to get me one of these an its only $30!?!?!

More videos, it looks like a lot of fun, with a 10 minute run time.

Its mine, oh yes, it will be mine!

Wal-mart has them under the Air Hogs brand called Havoc HELi. Looks just like the other ones, but since it sold by wal-mart if it sucks I can get my money back. they also had another smaller one for $63, made by air hogs, that is this small but you can control the forward motion. I may go back and get that one as well when the tax check comes in. It has 2 small little fans on it that propel it forward so it will go up down right left and forward. These little ones are just like the ufo's. up down but go left and right. No real control over forward motion. Comes will little aluminum stick on weights for the front, I will toy with them later. Charging it now and will come back with how fun, or unfun, it is.

OH yeah, they are only $29.95 at wally world BTW not $40 as advertised on line ;)

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I was expecting this to be the R/C chopper that someone strapped a 12ga full-auto riot shotgun to. :p

- M4H

sometimes you expect too much.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I was expecting this to be the R/C chopper that someone strapped a 12ga full-auto riot shotgun to. :p

- M4H

i was expecting one of those weed-whacker-engined minibikes

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
I have a question.

If I use this to play with my cat and the cat touches the blades (is that what u call it?) , could it hurt her?

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I hit myself a few times just a minute ago and it didnt hurt me :)
This thing was a blast just now. Going to put the aluminum weights on it to see if I cant get forward momentum out of it.

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
I bought one a little while ago. Really fun, but I don't have much in the way of time to play around with it, so off to eBay it goes. From what little I did play with it, it's quite cool. Freaked out the cat too. :D