OMG! I think I figured out why the flu is so strong this year

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
The Illuminati genetically engineered a hybrid between influenza and SARS in their vast underground lab at Dulce, New Mexico and released it via chemtrail planes. The apocalypse has begun, expect their secret base underneath Denver International airport to light up with activity in the near future.

I think I just spent waaay too much time reading this website.

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
To be honest, my dad who's a lung doctor says that this year really isn't worse than past years for the flu. I guess the thing is that they ran out of vaccines.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: rockyct
To be honest, my dad who's a lung doctor says that this year really isn't worse than past years for the flu. I guess the thing is that they ran out of vaccines.

They always run out of vaccines. Every year.

h8red

Jul 24, 2001
the reaon why the flu is a little worse than normal is because the vaccine that they manufactured isn't a 100% match to what was predicted, like it normally is. You have to realize that they have to predict which strains of the flu will be coming about 6-9 months before it is actually here

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
The Illuminati genetically engineered a hybrid between influenza and SARS in their vast underground lab at Dulce, New Mexico and released it via chemtrail planes. The apocalypse has begun, expect their secret base underneath Denver International airport to light up with activity in the near future.

I think I just spent waaay too much time reading this website.

Dear god that man is a crackpot. The Disney section was interesting, if odd and WRONG, but the DIA section was just bizzare. A billion dollar underground base for the illuminati? What a moron...