OMG, I saw someone on a Segway today

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
It was a big fat old guy, chugging along on the sidewalk. I nearly rear-ended the car in front of me as I watched him ride the other way...for some reason I started laughing my ass off as well. Has anyone else ever actually seen one of these fat-mobiles in action?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
"Fat Mobile?" It's a one-wheeled scooter (or two next to each other...) how's it a fat mobile?

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: MichaelD
"Fat Mobile?" It's a one-wheeled scooter (or two next to each other...) how's it a fat mobile?

for fatasses who wont walk.

<--- a fatass, but at least i'll walk :p

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Oh..I thought it was for "Greenie People" with too much money on their hands....my bad.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Oh..I thought it was for "Greenie People" with too much money on their hands....my bad.

it's for that too...

it has multi use. :p

Liberal Pussies...

Fatasses without walking abilities.

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
dude, they are all over midtown around lexington and park ave in nyc. see old geezers pimping them rushing to work everyday.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: m2kewl
dude, they are all over midtown around lexington and park ave in nyc. see old geezers pimping them rushing to work everyday.

good thing in my neighborhood, anyone like that would get the crap beaten outta em, and the segway would either be trashed, or sold to some black market (i have no idea who'd buy it.... black market liberal pussies?)

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
I saw a guy on one riding it down the side of the street a couple weeks ago. I was working, so I didn't stop to talk or gawk. A couple of days later, working again, I saw him loading it into the trunk of a car (it was probably the same guy, it was within a couple of blocks of where I first spotted him.)

I thought it was kind of funny to finally see someone riding along on one. I thought about posting about it here, but I didn't bother, since I don't have a camera to take pictures.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Walleye

good thing in my neighborhood, anyone like that would get the crap beaten outta em, and the segway would either be trashed, or sold to some black market (i have no idea who'd buy it.... black market liberal pussies?)

Send me a PM if you happen to get lucky...

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Originally posted by: Walleye

Send me a PM if you happen to get lucky...

you wanna buy one? k, i'll beat up the next guy i see. shouldnt be too hard to hit, those things are so damn slow :p i can run my bike into it ! :D

hmm... business oppertunities abound...

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Only saw a Segway once and that was when I passed Dennis Miller on one. He showed up at the deli we were at 10 mins later.

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
How on earth do people get them up and down curbs and through revolving doors?