omg!! i just realized i left a chicken pot pie in the oven for 7 hours

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
yeah, its still in there and i am posting about it, even though i remembered its there. i cant wait to see what it looks like. i was going to eat it for lunch, but i guess i got distracted because 10 minutes after i put it in i cooked something else.

sweet, this is my 7000th post too

edit: i am teh stoopid...looking at a clock in military time and then in regular time got me all confused. it was in there for 7 hours, not 12.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Best way to start a fire according to my firefighter friends.

No need for accelerants.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
i'll brb too ...or maybe I'll not treat this like an IRC chat room and just post when I get a chance to... bingo!

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
i'll brb too ...or maybe I'll not treat this like an IRC chat room and just post when I get a chance to... bingo!

calm down beavis. i was just messing around.

mattgyver

Jan 11, 2002
A few weeks ago I fell asleep with a Hot Pocket in the oven. I woke up 3 hours later and remembered it. It was completely black and a small, black puddle of what had been the filling was on the baking pan beside it. I briefly considered eating it because I was really hungry, but then I realized it was totally hollow. The filling had evaporated or something.

If anyone's wondering, I had it in the oven because I think they're too soggy in the microwave.:)

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: mattgyver
A few weeks ago I fell asleep with a Hot Pocket in the oven. I woke up 3 hours later and remembered it. It was completely black and a small, black puddle of what had been the filling was on the baking pan beside it. I briefly considered eating it because I was really hungry, but then I realized it was totally hollow. The filling had evaporated or something.

If anyone's wondering, I had it in the oven because I think they're too soggy in the microwave.:)

haha yeah thats pretty much what happened here