OMG GOOD GOD HOLY SH!T

Platinum Member
Aug 12, 2001
it feels so good to be back here. after 2 weeks on being internet connection-less, i thought i was gonna die. do you guys have any idea what i did during these last 2 weeks? there was a billing problem with my dsl and they had to activate it again. but its good to be back.

GhettoFob

Diamond Member
Apr 27, 2001
yeah, I had a billing problem with my dsl company once also, I was down for a week, it was terrible :frown:

dohyun

Nov 4, 1999
Hey man. I have an honest request, stop using God's name in vain here, or in the future. peace.

Shagger

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2001
Did you miss a payment on your life? Losing your connection had THAT much of an impact? Shee-it boy, get your mind right...

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000

<< Hey man. I have an honest request, stop using God's name in vain here, or in the future. peace. >>

it's just in the topic, it has only been used once!

<< Did you miss a payment on your life? Losing your connection had THAT much of an impact? Shee-it boy, get your mind right >>

pfft, if mine was down one night i'd probably pull my hair out! 2 weeks!!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER!!

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001

<< Hey man. I have an honest request, stop using God's name in vain here, or in the future. peace. >>

lamer....

WhiteWonder

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001

who are you to tell him what to say? God? i didn't think so

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000

<<

lamer....
>>

jackass

wow, that was witty.

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000

<<

who are you to tell him what to say? God? i didn't think so
>>

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

There, happy?

SnowPunk98

Banned
Jun 15, 2001

<< pics? >>

LMAO

BTW watch your mouth and have a little respect for God I hope this thread gets locked

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000

<<

it's just in the topic, it has only been used once!
>>

<< OMG GOOD GOD HOLY SH!T >>