OMG did these movies suck

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
OMG were they bad. Amy what'shername was hot as a muffin in the cat inthe hat but as soon as mike myers made his confusing entrance I lost it. It was unbearable. Baldwin's random entrance was pretty bad too.

As for Out of time, Denzel didn't know what the fvk he was doing, and his fvktoy and Eva Mendez jsut made it worse. he is a great actor, but when you have directors or writers that make crap like this he suffers. then again, maybe he jsut fvked up on that one:D Basically he was mad, he was angry, then he was sad:laugh:

He was great in "man on fire" but this was :AWFUL;

Two teats down for each:|

I hear the Manchurian candidate was pretty bad too..I wanted to see that one:(

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I haven't seen 'Out of Time' but you are correct, 'Cat in the Hat' did indeed suck balls. Worst movie ever!!!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
OMG were they bad. Amy what'shername was hot as a muffin in the cat inthe hat but as soon as mike myers made his confusing entrance I lost it. It was unbearable. Baldwin's random entrance was pretty bad too.

As for Out of time, Denzel didn't know what the fvk he was doing, and his fvktoy and Eva Mendez jsut made it worse. he is a great actor, but when you have directors or writers that make crap like this he suffers. then again, maybe he jsut fvked up on that one:D Basically he was mad, he was angry, then he was sad:laugh:

He was great in "man on fire" but this was :AWFUL;

Two teats down for each:|

I hear the Manchurian candidate was pretty bad too..I wanted to see that one:(

I'm sorry but I am going to have to interject.

Any movie with Eva Mendez in which she wears a clingy tank top that is stuck to her body because it is like 100 degrees outside cannot be sucky.