omfg I haven't felt this good in a long, long, LONG time.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
I got my drumset set up on the other side of my desk. I just spin around from my desk in my chair and I'm at my kit. :D My Klipsh ProMedia 5.1 Ultras are cranked to full volume (~110db), I'm playing some kickass party music, and playing along on my set. I'm playing so hard and fast that I'm winded and my arms are cramping up :D

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Damn I love being emotionally driven ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Nik
I got my drumset set up on the other side of my desk. I just spin around from my desk in my chair and I'm at my kit. :D My Klipsh ProMedia 5.1 Ultras are cranked to full volume (~110db), I'm playing some kickass party music, and playing along on my set. I'm playing so hard and fast that I'm winded and my arms are cramping up :D

Uhh.. when aren't you?

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Nice. One of my friends has his set in a storage unit and doesn't get to play as often as he should. I guess that might be why he got $50k worth of other gear for the house...

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Uhh.. when aren't you?

I may be a fat ass but I've significantly improved my stamina this summer with dieting and eating right. I've lost ~40lbs since the beginning of summer. :)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Uhh.. when aren't you?

I may be a fat ass but I've significantly improved my stamina this summer with dieting and eating right. I've lost ~40lbs since the beginning of summer. :)
Dude I didn't say anything about your physical condition. However keep up the good work, playing those drums are definitely a good Cardio Vascular exercise.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000

Uhh.. when aren't you?

I think Red Dawn was referring to the fact that you seem emotionally driven when you post :p

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Yossarian
wow! imagine how excited you'll be when you get a job that pays more than $3.75 an hour!!!
Why you hatin'? :p

: ) Amanda

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Dude I didn't say anything about your physical condition. However keep up the good work, playing those drums are definitely a good Cardio Vascular exercise.

You usually do. That's why I thought you did :p About being emotionally driven, I always have been. That's probably what gives me an edge in music.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: ohtwell
Originally posted by: Yossarian
wow! imagine how excited you'll be when you get a job that pays more than $3.75 an hour!!!
Why you hatin'? :p

: ) Amanda

It's $7.05 in Oregon. That's driving the cost of living up, but I don't really care right now. :cool:

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Hey, record a drum track, and I'll make a guitar track for it. Then maybe someone else can make a bass or vocal track and we'll have an ATOT band! :D

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
hmmm, the word "bipolar" springs to mind.

anyway, you should enjoy the high while it lasts :x

imported_Strang

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Hey, record a drum track, and I'll make a guitar track for it. Then maybe someone else can make a bass or vocal track and we'll have an ATOT band! :D

Originally posted by: Balt
hmmm, the word "bipolar" springs to mind.

Yay, an ATOT cover of Hendrix - Manic Depression. :D