Ole and Sven (another stolen Brutuskend JOKE)

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Four guys from Lake Aasgaard went up to Northern Minnesota fishing. To save a little money, they rented a small
cabin that had only two bedrooms.

Well, Arne sleeps with Ole the first night, and he come to breakfast next morning with his hair a mess, and his
eyes all bloodshot. They say, "Vat happen to you?"

Arne says, "Dat Ole, he snores so loud, I was kept avake vatching him all night. I can't do that 'nother night, so
vun of you's got to do it."
Since Ole snores so loudly, no one else wanted to room with him, but they finally agree to take turns.

The next night is Oscar's turn. In the morning, same thing - hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. Oscar
declares, "Fer sure, dat Ole shakes the roof. And he sleeps so hard, I couldn't vake him. I vatched him all night."

The third night was Sven's turn. Next morning Sven come to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed." They can't
believe it! They say, "Vat happened?"

Sven say, "Vell, ve get ready fer bed. I go und tuck Ole into bed and kiss him good night. Den he vatches me all
night long!"

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ghostman
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
Ok, that made me chuckle. But what was the point of the accent?

yeah...does the accent add anything to it?

Yes, of course it does. Ole, Sven, etc. being Norweigan would normally annunciate like that.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: aRCeNiTe
*scratches head*

*scratches something else*

i have yet to laugh, i was sure i had a sense of humor...did someone take it from me?