OKC Mayor Candidate Calls for the Eradication of All Muslims

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I thought we were at least a few years away from republicans openly calling for an American Holocaust. But I guess, the party really has lost it's fucking mind. Luckily, I think the incumbent will have no problem winning and he is probably the most sane republican left in the US.

“I don’t know personally how I am going to get rid of it but I would like to have those conversations,” said Carol Hefner. .... “It’s insipid, it should be eradicated from our culture, from our world… unfortunately it has been here since the beginning of time,” she said.

What's really sad is we are currently settling a bunch of Afghan refugees in OKC, and this is the welcome they are going to see. Again, luckily the current Mayor is very welcoming and hopefully he stays in place. Too bad we have similar dipshits running for the school board.

• Wow
Reactions: Leeea and Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Let's see the response from the state Republican Party. It will confirm the party's standing as the racist party.

Also confirmation of the party's stance on religious freedom. Wanna bet that only applies to white Christians?

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
I thought we were at least a few years away from republicans openly calling for an American Holocaust. But I guess, the party really has lost it's fucking mind. Luckily, I think the incumbent will have no problem winning and he is probably the most sane republican left in the US.

What's really sad is we are currently settling a bunch of Afghan refugees in OKC, and this is the welcome they are going to see. Again, luckily the current Mayor is very welcoming and hopefully he stays in place. Too bad we have similar dipshits running for the school board.
What your dealing with

00004carol-hefner-racism-427x400.jpg

00032carol-hefner-racist-398x400.jpg

00001carol-hefner-facebook-jew-stereotype1-367x400.jpg

EWfMfhYXgAEX1W3

carol-hefner.jpg

Remember that if she is the only candidate with an R next to her name and the community is red one she is getting elected.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Remember that if she is the only candidate with an R next to her name and the community is red one she is getting elected.
I dunno. I think once the mainstream media runs the story and shares some past tweets she's toast.

It'll be no different than the judge in Louisiana that had to resign and etc. Again once it's on CNN and there's national press highly unlikely the city of OKC will pick her to represent her. People vote for members of their party but it's largely blind voting. Stories like this can make people specifically pick a side.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Just imagine if the red states could legislate their own laws free from oversight of the federali's. I mean, they're doing a pretty good job of skirting the intent of the laws of the land in order to put their racist stamp of approval on them so.....

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

Luckily OKC itself is pretty evenly split. They elected a D to Congress in 2018 in a heavily gerrymandered district. The mayor race is also nonpartisan, but everyone in it is a republican.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
"it has been here since the beginning of time,” she said."

Agreed; She may have made a slight mathematical error.
nah she's just gotten her concepts mixed up. the Word is what has been here since the beginning of time, whether the Word takes the form of Jesus or the Quran.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I dunno. I think once the mainstream media runs the story and shares some past tweets she's toast.

It'll be no different than the judge in Louisiana that had to resign and etc. Again once it's on CNN and there's national press highly unlikely the city of OKC will pick her to represent her. People vote for members of their party but it's largely blind voting. Stories like this can make people specifically pick a side.
Not in a deep red state. Lest we forget MTG.

Reactions: Pohemi

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
The comments section of that article make me weep for mankind.

"She wants to eradicate the religion, not the people! Totally fine!"

Give it another few years and they will take the next logical step. And still get cheered on.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
She is not going to win, and deffinetly not win if a Democrat runs. In 2020 Presidential Elections, Oklahoma County came the closest in its 21st century history to vote for a Democrat. If the trend continues, Oklahoma County could end up voting blue in every Presidential Election sometime in this or the next decade.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
She is not going to win, and deffinetly not win if a Democrat runs. In 2020 Presidential Elections, Oklahoma County came the closest in its 21st century history to vote for a Democrat. If the trend continues, Oklahoma County could end up voting blue in every Presidential Election sometime in this or the next decade.

Win or lose to a Democrat, the point still stands that this is presumably who the Republicans are potentially going to have on their ticket.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

There is no god but God and the cosmic microwave background radiation is his messenger.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

I'm still struggling with her accusation that the problem with Islam is that it's "insipid". An unusual choice of insult, for an Islamophobe. She thinks Islam is too mild? Lacks vigour? Lacks strong beliefs?

Wondering if she's just having the usual Republican difficulties with the English language, and she meant to say something like "insidious"?

Alternatively, as a conservative Christian, she feels the trouble with the likes of ISIS and the Taliban is that they are just too damn wishy-washy and tolerant of other lifestyles and value systems.

Last edited:

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I'm still struggling with her accusation that the problem with Islam is that it's "insipid". An unusual choice of insult, for an Islamophobe. She thinks Islam is too mild? Lacks vigour? Lacks strong beliefs?

Wondering if she's just having the usual Republican difficulties with the English language, and she meant to say something like "insidious"?

Alternatively, as a conservative Christian, she feels the trouble with the likes of ISIS and the Taliban is that they are just too damn wishy-washy and tolerant of other lifestyles and value systems.
I'm sure it's her difficulty with the English language and she has no idea what insipid actually means, it just sounds bad.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Come on...you can't really blame her...after all...look at the destruction they rendered when they blew up the Federal Building back in...95.

Oh hell...waidaminit...:oops:o_O

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I could understand that position as a teenager, in the days after 911.
But where were the elders to lead by example, to teach her a better way than her barbaric savagery?
And today, as a candidate for office? No excuse for the party not to run her out of town.
That Republicans can coalesce around someone who espouses this shit, maybe the second amendment wasn't such a bright idea. Who thinks they're going down without a fight?

• Wow
Reactions: Lezunto

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think a good Muslim knows that everybody is a Muslim. I think I qualify too. I spoke with some Muslims once and they said I quality.