Okay, you don't see something like THIS everyday.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
I've seen that done with chains and things, but not a live snake.

yeah, there was a guy i went to school with that would do it with necklaces, spagetti, whatever he could find.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Fausto1
That is ducking fisgusting. :disgust:

OK, this will change your mind:

Just think about how much control she has over "the gag reflex." :D You're feeling a bit tripod-ish, aren't you? ;)

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Originally posted by: MichaelD

Just think about how much control she has over "the gag reflex." :D You're feeling a bit tripod-ish, aren't you? ;)

i dont think after seeing a snake in there i'd be interested in... well you know :D

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: dabuddha

i dont think after seeing a snake in there i'd be interested in... well you know :D

ditto

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Nothing new. I saw that on Ripley's Believe it or Not before. Where's everyone been?

JShaker

Banned
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Hatari Chic
It looks like two different snakes, doesn't it?

It does, but I'm thinking we're seeing it's belly for the first half and it's back on the half coming out of her nose.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000

i know a guy in my class, who can control his gag reflex and can "deep throat" a banana, and how do you learn you can do that?

no he isnt gay

chemos

Sep 21, 2000
lets see her try it with some of her other holes.. ok, sorry, shouldn't have said that. i'll quickly change the topic again now.

wowww... look at all the pictures after the snake lady. there's some cute model pics and stuff in there too!

BaseballSTUD

Jan 28, 2003
Originally posted by: chemos
lets see her try it with some of her other holes.. ok, sorry, shouldn't have said that. i'll quickly change the topic again now.

wowww... look at all the pictures after the snake lady. there's some cute model pics and stuff in there too!

don't lie you were happy to say it...hahahaha