Okay you ATOT word geniuses, I need your help.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
I'm looking for a word that begins with "th" that means something along the lines of awesome, stupendous, wonderful, etc... It doesn't matter how many letters are in the word. The only thing I've been able to come up with is "thundering," but that's kind of weak.

I think you guys are my last hope... thanks! ;)

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Leave it up to Beau and Pyonir to come up with the most clever responses...
rolleye.gif
;)

TuffGirl

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2001
thrilling?

EDIT: Bah, didn't see that already suggested. I'll post if I think of another.

BTW what is this for? Are you working on a poem that needs the 'th' alliteration or something?

edit2: If it's only the alliteration you are looking for, "enthralling" will work too.:)

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: SaltBoy
Originally posted by: Fausto1
thrilling?

Ah, yes! That's more like it -- any more? :)
Not that I could find...just skimmed the "th*" section of the dictionary and consulted a thesaurus. That and thunderous were about it.

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
I'm looking for a word that begins with "th" that means something along the lines of awesome, stupendous, wonderful, etc... It doesn't matter how many letters are in the word. The only thing I've been able to come up with is "thundering," but that's kind of weak.

Ever heard of a thesaurus?

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: ATLien247

Ever heard of a thesaurus?

Yup. :eek:

Enthralling sounds good, too. Alliteration is what I was after -- thanks Klee! :)