Ok, why do I have the stupidest cats in the world??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Sex Smurf
Originally posted by: Lucifer
The litter box is very big.

I will not poop in the litter box just to show these cats how to poop.

I do not touch myself at night.

Actually, my sister's friend's boyfriend did that as a joke:

Girlfriend got a kitten, so it was like palm size. As a joke, the bf took a crap in the litter box then covered it up like cats do. When the gf cleaned out the litter box, she freaked. She put her thumbs together with her index fingers sticking out - measured the poo, measured the cat, poo, cat, poo, cat. . . all the while, the bf was busting up in the next room. She even took the cat to the vet to ask if this was possible. He later told her it was a joke and they broke up. haha.
:laugh:

imported_Lucifer

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2004
Originally posted by: DP
Originally posted by: Sex Smurf
Originally posted by: Lucifer
The litter box is very big.

I will not poop in the litter box just to show these cats how to poop.

I do not touch myself at night.

Actually, my sister's friend's boyfriend did that as a joke:

Girlfriend got a kitten, so it was like palm size. As a joke, the bf took a crap in the litter box then covered it up like cats do. When the gf cleaned out the litter box, she freaked. She put her thumbs together with her index fingers sticking out - measured the poo, measured the cat, poo, cat, poo, cat. . . all the while, the bf was busting up in the next room. She even took the cat to the vet to ask if this was possible. He later told her it was a joke and they broke up. haha.
:laugh:

:D lol I really laughed at the last line.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Some cats may not use a totally enclosed litterbox, so don't buy 3 of them at once or anything.

imported_Lucifer

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2004
Originally posted by: torpid
Some cats may not use a totally enclosed litterbox, so don't buy 3 of them at once or anything.

Ahh ok. Should I buy one enclosed, and one with high walls to see which one they like better?

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
If you want an enclosed one, yes. I can't imagine there's a cat that prefers enclosed to open. It's more for the owner's nasal passages and to prevent litter from getting outside the box where you have to vacuum it (though it still gets there off the cats' paws).