ok... up all night... playing ghost recon... off for my bio midterm now... I am going to fail...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
just do what I does... me no study, me post ATOT, lookie at book for a few hours... 12 chapters... and get and 87 on teh test. pwned. And I didn't do half of my homeworks.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: TMPadmin
I'm so happy there are people like you out there. I know that that's one less person to give me competition for a job. Just don't reproduce please we need to keep the gene pool clean.

Yeah, let's keep the gene pool clean, we wouldn't want to allow anyone who ever procrastinated on a school project to reproduce. Then the only people who are having kids will be the ones that never went to school at all, that will be much better.
rolleye.gif

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Good luck. Just do some studying now.

I went to an exam once with about 2-3hrs of sleep. I was shattered and was sort of slipping away in the exam but once I was in and the time went I was HOOKED on something. Must have been the adreanaline. Did well in the exam.

I studied before also and read all the chapters and did some exercises. But this night I wanted to do all the exercises so that was what I did.

Koing