ok... up all night... playing ghost recon... off for my bio midterm now... I am going to fail...

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
If only u could remote connect to your bio teachers computer and snag the paper.

Hell u got a girl friend that way...

BaboonGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002
Originally posted by: paruhd0x
You Crazy Person! It's only procrastination when you end up DOING the work!

Agreed. I've got a little over two hours two write this 3 page essay.

TMPadmin

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
I'm so happy there are people like you out there. I know that that's one less person to give me competition for a job. Just don't reproduce please we need to keep the gene pool clean.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Hm. A thought:

After I studied for hours on end, trying to retain what I just read...

I sit down in class next to this queer dick who states over and over, "I'm going to fail, I'm going to fail" after not using 1 second of his valuable time to study or even read during the whole semester.

That dip stick scores a 87% while I get stuck with a 75% .

Moral of the story is, don't panic, it's not worth the heart attack at the age of 50.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: TMPadmin
I'm so happy there are people like you out there. I know that that's one less person to give me competition for a job. Just don't reproduce please we need to keep the gene pool clean.

The gene pool clean from people who enjoy playing video games? lol.......

TMPadmin

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: skace

The gene pool clean from people who enjoy playing video games? lol.......

From people who can not prioritize what is important in life. Granted this is not the prime example but it is the beginnings of worse things to come. I deal with this crap at work all the time. Nothing gets done and I wonder why. I'm not saying CrazyPerson is going to be a failure, hey he may end up better off than I, but I was generalizing in a reference to the lazy attitude and lack of responsibility. Next thread will be "The professor failed me for no good reason".

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
You can't call a guy a failure just because he jacked-off last night, give him a brake lol. I'm sure we all put something off in the past.

Besides, I bet most people here would agree that their supervisors are idiots who do not know how to do their jobs. However they get paid twice as much : |= .

TMPadmin

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
Everything turns into an arguement lately it seems here. You screwed the pooch this time CrazyPerson. Just don't do it again. Personally I never studied I just listened in class and took good notes. Never read the notes but writing the ideas helped them stick.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Everything turns into an arguement lately it seems here. You screwed the pooch this time CrazyPerson. Just don't do it again. Personally I never studied I just listened in class and took good notes. Never read the notes but writing the ideas helped them stick.

No! heh. But everybody is jumping on his back, so im trying to reason. "I'm so happy there are people like you out there", I thought that was a little in appropriate don't you think? Downright disrespectful.

Your not really suppose to cram for a exam anyway. All that does is make you more confused when it comes time to answer the question. Even though a good brush over could of helped in some way.

sman789

Banned
May 6, 2003
if you pay attention in class you should do fine...at least thats what happened with me and calculus

well biologyy is gheyer as you have to read stuff

TMPadmin

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Regs

No! heh. But everybody is jumping on his back, so im trying to reason. "I'm so happy there are people like you out there", I thought that was a little in appropriate don't you think? Downright disrespectful.

Your not really suppose to cram for a exam anyway. All that does is make you more confused when it comes time to answer the question. Even though a good brush over could of helped in some way.

Actually staying up all night is the worst thing to do. A good night's sleep is the best thing, with a healthy breakfast in the morning and a cup of tea. If you want to look at notes it really doesn?t matter much because you should know the subject by exam time. I think my comment was taken too literally. Not sure how much you read my posts but I tend to add a dash of sarcasm well okay a few dashes.

Ketteringo

Banned
Feb 2, 2002
Raven Shield is much better ;)

Current addiction = Rise of Nations.

If my fail my Calc final, thats why!

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
did no one wish this dude luck? so what he stayed up all night playing a vid game instead of studying for a bio midterm. after all, its just a midterm and he can do better on teh final (not to mention its just one class out of a few he's probably taking). again, good luck dude