ok... thats just kinda freaky... Just started on a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO - Anthem

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
And we logged into the website for the first time.. On the site it allows you to link your medical claims up to WebMD, so anytime you get treated for something it shows you the standard symptoms and standard treatments... I guess to check up on your doctor? You can opt in or out, but I just thought it was a little odd, dunno why...

erub

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
you're complaining about additional info being offered? I fail to see a problem

AnthroAndStargate

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2005
zomg It's the New World Order North American Union Illuminati government conspiracy come to life! Run for the hills!

I kid.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
And we logged into the website for the first time.. On the site it allows you to link your medical claims up to WebMD, so anytime you get treated for something it shows you the standard symptoms and standard treatments... I guess to check up on your doctor? You can opt in or out, but I just thought it was a little odd, dunno why...

Why is that odd?

Learn how to live. That means learning how to take care of yourself. If it prevents you from going to the emergency room because you have a cough, that's a good thing.

That's the holy grail of healthcare - having your entire record, from any doctor, from anywhere. viva la Internet.