ok...so some gangster is threatening my life(sorry about that last post)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shurato

Platinum Member
Sep 24, 2000
asian thug wannabes can be a pain in the ass...they can roll deep in massive numbers... they'll help jump someone for no reason except to join in on an ass kicking. if you got some back, just meet him somewhere and have it out one on one..make sure no one jumps in...then after the fight whether you won or lost, become friends and go have some beers...well ok thats the korean way, dunno about the taiwanese way. well if you have no back and you don't wanna fight no matter how stupid the situation is...just call the cops man. just dont be surprised if they kinda giggle at your story tho..hehe

Dead3ye

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2000
That story isn't even true. I mean c'mon. Can anybody who can actually find the keys on a keyboard but that fvcking stupid?!

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000

<< Sounds to me like you're getting exactly what you deserve, you morally disturbed piece of cr@p! I hope he nails you along with a dozen of his "Bubba Boy" buddies and rapes you 'til your exit chute bleeds. Get a life. Going into chat rooms and acting like a girl. What a f#cking freak!

I'd say, "Get a life." except it sounds like your perverted "life" is about to come to an end. Have your survivors publish your resting place in a major newspaper so I can come by and spit on your grave.
>>

What the hell's your problem, jackass? He was on ICQ as a female, not IRC or other online chatrooms. I can understand his reasoning for going Female too, ICQ 200x users get hit with at least one pr0n spam ad an hour.

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.

You've been burned by a guy pretending to be a girl in the past, haven't you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Burn.

In any case, stop being such a lameoid, and oh, learn the difference between ICQ and other instant messengers and IRC.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Now that that's out of the way, to luvya:

You have HIS phone number as well, don't you? I figure all you have to do is track his info down and post it back to him. Then say you're leaving that info with a few of your good friends to report to the police in both your and his city if the slightest thing happens to you, your place, your car (I wouldn't be parking outdoors for the next little while)...

Likely the guy's a little shrimp who talks big on the Net, much like HappyPuppy here. I doubt you really have much to worry about, but some counter-threats are always useful against dullards.

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001

<< what should I do? >>

Get some vaseline or KY and dont tense up. Giving out your phone number and address to strangers? Dude, you need to get the crap kicked out of you. Maybe it will knock some sense into you.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
it's been a long day and i needed a good laugh; thanks for sharing your stupidity. :D

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
well, yea, i agree luvya was a lil stupid when he decided to give all his info. but, still, i think we should at least ignore that fact for now and just try to help him out, he seems real freaked. i feel sorry for the guy, even though he wasnt that bright. lets see what we can have him do, and then you guys can bash him later. id say just report to the police. even though i have a feeling they might not even do anything...try it first..

flot

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
That is really funny. Sorry man, that sucks.

But honestly? I bet most of the guys in this thread would have done the same thing. Hehehehe. Hindsight is 20/20.

As for what you should do.. I'd lay low, and don't do anything stupid like go jogging at 11pm. If you don't antagonize him - this game will probably get very old very quickly.

And hey, you were obviously both after the same thing - maybe you guys should team up. hehehe.

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< uuuuggghh, you gave out your phone and home address to a stranger on the internet that you've never met before. >>

haha... you're in idiot!!!!!!!

YayYay

Oct 31, 2000
Man you guys are rough. Even though its a stupid thing to do its cool to laugh at someone whos life can be taken away soon? And the way taiwanese gangsters deal with people, its likely his family memebers are going to be shot too. My advice, is to you is call the authorities right away. Where are you from? Is there an Asian Task Force around? Those guys will most likely help you out. People make mistakes, but to pay with your life? damn.

Sachmho

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2001
Run outside next time he's at your house, with a frying pan, and only a frying pan, covering your regin; shout "Viva la pasta!" or something... i think that would get him to leave you alone...

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
are you in the usa?

first, call the police. you think they cannot understand what is being said, but they do have interpretors to interpret what is being said.

you have the messages on your voicemail, and you should have a log of your icq messages.

print them out, or save them to a floppy disk, and make sure you call the police and file charges.

secondly, i would never ever give my address out over the internet. what in gods name were you thinking?

maybe my cell, but not a address.

if he comes to your house, definately call the police, that is called harassment.

MikeO

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001

<< He changed everything to female and tricked me...I couldn't resist the temptation (the pic he sent to me was so cute, I had to give her(him) the cell number and address) >>

Jesus-motherf**king-christ, I didn't know people this dumb can exist. Sorry mate, but it's true.

You never ever give out your phone number and/or address to a stranger in the net. Never, under any circumstances.

I hope you learned your lesson.

DJFuji

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
ugh...20 bucks says this guy threatening you is full of bullsh1t. Cmon now, when you think of asian gangster, you imagine guy in black suit, smoking at a wood table surrounded by 20 other black-suited gangsters, also smoking. You DON'T think of horny chinese geek picking up women on the internet.

Cmon now, if the guy had "so many buddies" and was "so tough" i think he would have come to your house "with all those buddies" and smashed a few windows or something. And can you really imagine what he would tell his fellow asian gangsters?

"uhh well ok guys i was picking up on this chick online and she turned out to be a guy...."

personally, i have no respect for asian gangs, because they have a very obvious lack of balls. And i'm asian, i can say that. They think they're soooo touch, but refuse to fight when the odds are even CLOSE to being fair. Unless its 1000 to 1, theyre not going to get involved.

i think you should step outside when he comes out and tell someone to get your back in case "his buddies" jump in. Then proceed to introduce his face to Mr. Curb.

Mitzi

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2001
After he learned that I was only a guy, he got so pissed off and immediately used another icq account to chat with me.

After!!! Were you talking dirty to this guy up that that point or something? HA HA HA!

...what should I do?

Never use the internet would be a good start!

Sucker.....

Edit : Then proceed to introduce his face to Mr. Curb.

LOL - good one!

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001

<< well, yea, i agree luvya was a lil stupid when he decided to give all his info. but, still, i think we should at least ignore that fact for now and just try to help him out, he seems real freaked. i feel sorry for the guy, even though he wasnt that bright. lets see what we can have him do, and then you guys can bash him later. id say just report to the police. even though i have a feeling they might not even do anything...try it first.. >>

I agree completely. Definitely call the police and report this.