OK, people, it's spelled "Whoa" not "Woah"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
This thread is week.

People could care less about there spelling and grammer. Rants are the desparate call of someone whose interested in appearences. For all intensive purposes, they're words shouldn't matter to you. Some people hear just like to here theirselves talk. I mean, to many people complain about this.

Noone cares.

:p

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: tcsenter
Ok, just so I have this straight...

Someone who thinks "Bowling for Columbine" is an honest documentary that made many 'good points' reserves for himself the standing to be bothered by spelling?

God that is dripping with so much irony that its....well...ironic.

Playing in left field today we have tcsenter...give him a big hand folks.

johnjohn320

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2001
Originally posted by: tcsenter
Ok, just so I have this straight...

Someone who thinks "Bowling for Columbine" is an honest documentary that made many 'good points' reserves for himself the standing to be bothered by spelling?

God that is dripping with so much irony that its....well...ironic.

Anyone else realize how little sense this makes? Spelling vs. an opinion on a movie? Yeah..that's ironic...or not connected in any way.
rolleye.gif

Sigh, I should've known you'd pull that sh!t. You bailed out of the thread where I challenged you to hit me with the facts, and come back later to drop cheap insults in completely random places. How typical. I'm not gonna argue with you on that topic just because you bring it up. The rebuttals have been posted here, do a search if you're curious. In the meantime, grow up, and look up "irony" in a dictionary.