Ok....I have a question about Ebay feedback!!! Someone won my ITEM did not.......

May 23, 2001
Someone won my ITEM ,Tried to contact him NO LUCK,17 days later i get credited back ,I post Bad feedback on him for not having the decency at least to contact me and tell me that he doesn't want the item....Three days later he gives ME negative Feedback!!!!@##$@%#@@
What the...
I don't know about Ebay
It pisses me off to death
Please tell me what i can do to fight this ,ebay says that they cant do Sh#t.
I AM LEFT WITH A NEGATIVE

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
don't sweat it... just give your side of the story, that he's a deadbeat bidder, and people will know the deal and ignore his stupid negative feedback...

arod

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2000
you can respond to his feedback although if you have many good sales dont worry about 1 negative one...

May 23, 2001
It hearts Coming from This A$$hole,arghhhhhhhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhhh
ME Going around the room banging my head against walls...arghhhhh

DealDough

May 24, 2001
I got my first and only Negative Feedback in retaliation from a non-paying, non-responsive bidder. I added my comment to his feedback and I also explained it on my ME page on eBay. It is frustrating that eBay will let a deadbeat bidder post negative feedback.

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
You can appeal negative feedback and have it removed if you can show it was falsely given. In the meantime though, I'd respond to it, stating that he was a deadbeat buyer.

smartt

Golden Member
Sep 27, 2000
As long as you have a decent positive number of feedbacks, I wouldn't sweat it. Most bidders never even read the terms of the auction, no less your feedback. I can't count how many times I've put an item up for sale with payment options X and Y, only to have it close and the user state 'I only use payment option A . Is that okay? .... Or can you mail this to Bangladesh? ... Can I write you one of my rubb..err...personal checks?' Friggin idiots!