Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
What I really miss is Birch beer.

Anyone familiar with it?

Any New Englanders out there?

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I like them all: birch beer, cream soda, and root beer.

Hank's is my favorite root beer and cream soda. I buy this generic type of birch beer at the grocery store all the time. I don't recall the name but the label on the 2 liter bottle is yellow.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
cream soda rules! this one place around here sells generic brand that's pink. weird stuff. i always thought birch beer and root beer tasted the same.

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
The only way I would touch root beer is that if a scoop of ice cream is with it as well.

I tried creme soda once and it was OK.

Raincity

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Henry Wienhards cream soda is the best, better than DR Browns. Yes Henry Wienhards brews cream soda and rootbeer, Its better than the crappy beer that they brew.

Rain

Raincity

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Thats the problem Dennilfloss, American style lager really sucks with all that extra rice they use in the brewing proccess. Im talking about the Major domestic brands only. I know of many microbreweries in the US that produce excellent beer. It seems that only the Canadians got it right in the brewing proccess in North America. OOPs lets get back to the topic since I forgot that the mods dont like alcohol discussions.

Rain