OH YEAH BABY WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
I got into Asheron's Call 2 BETA........... i just talked to a dev and we're allowed to say we got in but that's it.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Why tell us anything then?

You can't just dangle the carrot like that. WE WANT DETAILS!

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
If you cant figure it out, then it's probably not a big deal to you. :p

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
I'm with N8Magic here:
What the hell man?
It always gets me pissed when somebody says something like, "OMG! Guest what happened? It is soo cool! I'm so excited.... but I can't tell you"
either tell us or don't meantion it at all

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: LordMaul
You get into the SW Galaxies beta? :D

Oh no.

ACK! I just remember I registered with an email addy that is no longer around! Me = OWNED! :(

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Xerox Man
I can honestly say I've never heard of the first one. What is it?

its another pathetic click and wait 30 mins go make and eat a sandwhich cause you aint doing anything here type of game.

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Maleficus

its another pathetic click and wait 30 mins go make and eat a sandwhich cause you aint doing anything here type of game.

play the game before you start talking crap.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Ciber

play the game before you start talking crap.

Yea umm i was in the beta for AC1 and i have a friend that plays it almost non-stop, you should prolly find out if I have played before you make a statement like that.

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
i played AC1 from beta 1 till a couple of months ago. there were a lot of changes since beta, how long did you play anyway?

and btw, by "play the game..." i meant AC2, not 1......

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I got into Asheron's Call 2 BETA........... i just talked to a dev and we're allowed to say we got in but that's it.

grrr you jerk !! ... err...., I mean,lucky you !!!! :)

btw,details and screenshots as soon as you can !

PowerMac4Ever

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
I don't think you did! You know AC2 is only in beta and, therefore, he can't play it! You = owned. ;)

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
I don't think you did! You know AC2 is only in beta and, therefore, he can't play it! You = owned. ;)

actually he's owned, he was judging the game before he's even played it, when he actually has no idea what the game is like. he's basing his opinion on his experience in AC1 beta which is just plain foolish, these are two different beasts.

from the beginning this was about AC2, so from where the hell are you two idiots coming up with the idea that i meant AC1? he gave his totally unfounded opinion on AC2 and i said he should play the game first. where did i mention AC1?

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001

actually he's owned, he was judging the game before he's even played it, when he actually has no idea what the game is like. he's basing his opinion on his experience in AC1 beta which is just plain foolish, these are two different beasts.

from the beginning this was about AC2, so from where the hell are you two idiots coming up with the idea that i meant AC1? he gave his totally unfounded opinion on AC2 and i said he should play the game first. where did i mention AC1?

actually no you are still being completely stupid, READ MY ORIGINAL POST. Xerox Man asked what the first one was, I told him. NO WHERE did i say anything about AC2. You should learn to read before you try and communicate with other people in general, but especially if you are going to do it in an online forum.

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000

actually no you are still being completely stupid, READ MY ORIGINAL POST. Xerox Man asked what the first one was, I told him. NO WHERE did i say anything about AC2. You should learn to read before you try and communicate with other people in general, but especially if you are going to do it in an online forum.

You are wrong about part 1 too :). Just say you did not like AC1 when you played it during beta like 3 years ago, and i dont know what the hell you were doing in AC1 that you
had to click something and sit around for 30 minutes doing nothing, obviously you sucked if that's what you really did. what level did you get up to by the way?