Oh Please, PLEASE tell me you've seen this.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: adairusmc
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
Originally posted by: adairusmc
After seeing their message to forum invaders, I could not resist creating an account and posting a bunch of rick rolls all over the place.

:laugh:

I posted a bunch of links to theinternetisseriousbusiness link for rick rolling, and so far I have not been banned.

I think the emo kids find comfort in knowing that Rick will never give them up, never let them down, and never run around and desert them.

LMFAO

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
So many rich white kids with the most stable of suburban families complaining about life being not fair.

It's like christmas for my fist.

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Look at the last post in the Your Emo Pics thread, it's linked a few times above by some other people. Her s/n says it all..

/Not hatin...just sayin...

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
why do they talk liek dis?

umm............im new here...i now my topic doesnt relate to d umm..broken heart thingy but,...dis is d place i could go.....here's d deal

my parents...im really worried theyre bout to know my slitting...my dad...he saw me smiling coz there was a commercial on tv bout emos nd their slitting......dat made me so nervous...2nd my mom found blades at my wallet !!! im really worried theyre gonna know bout it!! i need help from u guys.....i wear wristbands to cover my wounds...nd i think theyre getting suspicious!.....help me....u can say im a lil afraid dat theyre gonna know but.....i hav my reasons!...but...its gonna make em more angry to me!......so help me.....thanks...

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
Originally posted by: illusion88
why do they talk liek dis?

umm............im new here...i now my topic doesnt relate to d umm..broken heart thingy but,...dis is d place i could go.....here's d deal

my parents...im really worried theyre bout to know my slitting...my dad...he saw me smiling coz there was a commercial on tv bout emos nd their slitting......dat made me so nervous...2nd my mom found blades at my wallet !!! im really worried theyre gonna know bout it!! i need help from u guys.....i wear wristbands to cover my wounds...nd i think theyre getting suspicious!.....help me....u can say im a lil afraid dat theyre gonna know but.....i hav my reasons!...but...its gonna make em more angry to me!......so help me.....thanks...

Yeah, that person just needs to put a gun to their head. Too much emo chatting has decreased their brain cells.

Dean

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I would love to see that sight again with the white wannabe hoodlum gangsta's having pics of sneakers for their avatar's. Anyone have that link?LOL

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Ah fack I got banned. I didn't post anything bad though... maybe they found this thread and saw my name, considering my nick on there was "xx_clamum_xx".

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2
Current Winnar:

As long as the ejaculate is healthy, it should be fine to ingest. Think about it - girls do it all the time. It's supposed to whiten the teeth and be full of vitamins. But I'm pretty sure yours isn't healthy, bro.

Well, I used to know a guy who would finger his own butt and then lick it. The docs told him to stop because of the bacteria could kill him. So, I dont know....

We should ask webMD

Thats the funniest thing I've read in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

same boat...tried putting /wrist in my host file and it still can't find teh emo