Oh Please, PLEASE tell me you've seen this.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.emo-corner.com/emo-hair-cuts/1/">Emo Hair
Emo hair is as complicated as the term Emo itself. Emo hair is meant to be emotive like the Emo kid wearing it. The hair is expressive and asymmetrical.

It usually requires a great deal of hair products to hold it into place, and this is kind of metaphorical for the subculture. Emo hairstyles have jagged edges that go in many directions. It does not have to be long hair to be Emo. It can be black, dark brown, or any other deep rich shade. It can be blonde, but blonde that is very jagged and out of control like the emotions raging inside most Emo kids.

Highlights are often used to show conflicting emotions within the emotional hairstyle. Emo kids have hair with bangs that are either hanging in their faces and covering their eyes or brushed to one side. Because Emo hair styles require a great deal of hair care products like hair glue, some people think that Emo hair is unclean. That is a gross misconception. Emo kids are not dirty punks who pride themselves on not bathing. Emo kids like to be clean and smell good. They are not the gutter punks of the 1980?s and 1990?s.</a>

:laugh:

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
DAMMIT MOMMY I WANTED A BLACK IPOD FOR CHRISTMAS NOT A WHITE ONE, WHERE'S THE KNIFE!!!!!!

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
I know this joke is a bit old but every time I think of emos I think of this joke and chuckle:

"I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself"

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
OMFG LMFAO @ that site. Those kids are sad. I know an kid that dresses like an emo and hes nothing like them from what i know. He just has the hair cut plus only wears tight black girly pants and a short ass shirt.

LOL, that site is sad.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
My coworker is having a field day with this...he can't stop laughing and grabs me every 30 seconds to show me another stupid emo haircut.

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
OK let's see what I have noted down today:

I look at myself and I say
What would be wrong if I was gay?

I massage my wrist, waiting for the day
I cut those life tubes, and slip away

I like to feel healthy, healthy and strong
So I chug my semen all day long

My butt hurts! I hate those sores
But damn that finger tastes like a bar of smores!

OK now I am off to look for some Emo stuff for this thread...

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: RapidSnail
:confused:<---

I love you too, Dad

I stand alone on the edge of the shadows
Watching as they pass me by
All those motherfuckers
Who are always asking why

"Why do you dress like a lovely human?" they say,
"You are my only son, why must you act like you are gay"
Always silent, I keep my mouth shut
But in the dead of the night, I deliver the cut

Out of my veins flow a gushing stream
The release feels so good, like a teenage wet dream

My family will never know the extent of this pain,
So forever in the shadows, I am forced to remain

Well son if you didn't wear more makeup then your mom, have longer hair and cry all the time I might call you a man....

kind of said how a board of computer geeks can make so much fun of them....

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: darkswordsman17
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
at first glance..it looks like a satire site w/ a bunch of people just making ridiculous posts?

Yeah I'm getting the same impression.

Ok, some of it seems like that, but it appears that it might have been invaded by people making fun of them.

haha read this thread Text

is that law they are quoting even used for people trolling? ther can't even be such a thing because ATOT would be shut down if there were, lol.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
I want to click that link but I'm scared.

/wrists

that post makes me so sad...I'm going to go to the corner, hug my knees and cry...

link

and then cut myself

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: RapidSnail
:confused:<---

I love you too, Dad

I stand alone on the edge of the shadows
Watching as they pass me by
All those motherfuckers
Who are always asking why

"Why do you dress like a lovely human?" they say,
"You are my only son, why must you act like you are gay"
Always silent, I keep my mouth shut
But in the dead of the night, I deliver the cut

Out of my veins flow a gushing stream
The release feels so good, like a teenage wet dream

My family will never know the extent of this pain,
So forever in the shadows, I am forced to remain

Well son if you didn't wear more makeup then your mom, have longer hair and cry all the time I might call you a man....

kind of said how a board of computer geeks can make so much fun of them....

I think they are just jealous, notice the emo forum has more hawt chicks compared to AT......

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
After seeing their message to forum invaders, I could not resist creating an account and posting a bunch of rick rolls all over the place.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: adairusmc
After seeing their message to forum invaders, I could not resist creating an account and posting a bunch of rick rolls all over the place.

:laugh:

imported_Truenofan

Golden Member
May 6, 2005
god, i would have never seen this coming. a emo forum?? thats just sad. a bunch of emo kids comforting other emo kids. btw, rofl at all the responses here.. just awesome.(glad I'm not alone laughing at these guys.)