Oh Please, PLEASE tell me you've seen this.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
http://www.emo-corner.com/forums/index.php[/L]">Text</a>

Wow. Just. Wow.

Post your favorite quotes in this thread! Good times!

Current Winnar:

As long as the ejaculate is healthy, it should be fine to ingest. Think about it - girls do it all the time. It's supposed to whiten the teeth and be full of vitamins. But I'm pretty sure yours isn't healthy, bro.

Well, I used to know a guy who would finger his own butt and then lick it. The docs told him to stop because of the bacteria could kill him. So, I dont know....

We should ask webMD

Mar 11, 2004
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
at first glance..it looks like a satire site w/ a bunch of people just making ridiculous posts?

Yeah I'm getting the same impression.

Ok, some of it seems like that, but it appears that it might have been invaded by people making fun of them.

RapidSnail

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2006
:confused:<---

I love you too, Dad

I stand alone on the edge of the shadows
Watching as they pass me by
All those motherfuckers
Who are always asking why

"Why do you dress like a lovely human?" they say,
"You are my only son, why must you act like you are gay"
Always silent, I keep my mouth shut
But in the dead of the night, I deliver the cut

Out of my veins flow a gushing stream
The release feels so good, like a teenage wet dream

My family will never know the extent of this pain,
So forever in the shadows, I am forced to remain

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Cerpin Taxt
How does one get his hair cut like this? I mean, what do you ask the stylist for?

"hey, I had a vision. Now, pretend you were blind. And pretend you were going to stab me in the face, repeatedly. Now do that, but to my hair.

I SAID MY HAIR, NOT THE FACE, THE HAIR

Oh yeah, don't forget the pomade.
"

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Ns1
Originally posted by: Cerpin Taxt
How does one get his hair cut like this? I mean, what do you ask the stylist for?

"hey, I had a vision. Now, pretend you were blind. And pretend you were going to stab me in the face, repeatedly. Now do that, but to my hair.

I SAID MY HAIR, NOT THE FACE, THE HAIR

Oh yeah, don't forget the pomade.
"

Nah, damnit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Originally posted by: RapidSnail
:confused:<---

I love you too, Dad

I stand alone on the edge of the shadows
Watching as they pass me by
All those motherfuckers
Who are always asking why

"Why do you dress like a lovely human?" they say,
"You are my only son, why must you act like you are gay"
Always silent, I keep my mouth shut
But in the dead of the night, I deliver the cut

Out of my veins flow a gushing stream
The release feels so good, like a teenage wet dream

My family will never know the extent of this pain,
So forever in the shadows, I am forced to remain

All joking aside, it sounds like that kid needs some serious professional help.

Xecuter

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2004
lol at emoforums, quite hilarious.

obligatory poem quote

"

I loved you
We were ment for each other
You left me

My empty soul mourns for your love
You don't come
I cut, I scream your name
You don't come

I cut the veins wiht my mothers knife
I had to end this life
I'm waiting
Come to me, you have no choice
There's no leaving this time around

"

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
I wonder if these kids look back and say to themselves "I'm glad someone kicked my ass normal"?

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Okay, my last thread for help was closed, I think mostly for the off-topic discussions in there. But I got some weird remarks when I came out about something.

When I masturbate, I DO in fact eat my own semen. Is this safe? Is this not safe to do since I'm still discharging? Am I the only person to do this? Should I stop?

As long as the ejaculate is healthy, it should be fine to ingest. Think about it - girls do it all the time. It's supposed to whiten the teeth and be full of vitamins. But I'm pretty sure yours isn't healthy, bro.

Well, I used to know a guy who would finger his own butt and then lick it. The docs told him to stop because of the bacteria could kill him. So, I dont know....

We should ask webMD

imported_Lothar

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2006
Originally posted by: lupi
Okay, my last thread for help was closed, I think mostly for the off-topic discussions in there. But I got some weird remarks when I came out about something.

When I masturbate, I DO in fact eat my own semen. Is this safe? Is this not safe to do since I'm still discharging? Am I the only person to do this? Should I stop?

We should ask webMD

WTF?

videogames101

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2005
I hate being laughed at, it reminds me of the days I was shunned in school, every time someone laughs I crawl back into my dark shell and just want to hide, that is what I feel like when I read through that...

But why are people like this? I don't understand, it makes me sad inside.

LOL

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
Originally posted by: Lothar

We should ask webMD

WTF?

Lmao

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

We should ask webMD

^^ These guys win.

Extelleron

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2005
I want to feel bad for these people but I cannot, they made a choice to be the way they are and to do stupid things.