Oh nuts. FedEx came today. He left gifts. I gave him a cookie!

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
FedEx man dropped off my Newegg order.

Picture

2 K7S5A's and 3 K7SEM's. The Problem is I only have 4 processors, and I still have a Tyan Thunder that I have not touched from my last Newegg Buy. Look for me to be seelling to pay for these 5 new additions :)

Since I only have 4 proc's, I am going to sell one of the boards to EvilWobbles for what I got it for so he has a cruncher too :) Man am I a nice guy. I brobably should stup buying stuff since I am unemployed. Nah!

Dave, the guy leading in our race? Look out behind you!

<edit>
Fixed link because I can not spell ;)

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: LANMAN
SWEET!![\b]

Thats a great PIC!! :cool:

--LANMAN

A masterpiece! :D

/me goes again to get the drool rag....and hopes that Evadman hasn't convinced Engineer to go out and spend more money that his wife would kick him in the CooooKoooo for! :Q

mechBgon

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Oct 31, 1999
Oh nuts. FedEx came today. He left gifts. I gave him a cookie!

What are you thinking!? :Q You must NOT give them treats, or they keep coming back! :disgust:

;)

:D

Evadman

Feb 18, 2001
I tried to give him a Mike's, but he would not take it. So I gave him some cookies I made last night. Nice chololate chip ones too. too bad they were not right out of the oven. Those are the best.

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Evadman, I don't know which Ath. XP you will be using, but I have a 1900+ on a K7S5A and it does ~6.5 WUs per day with DDR memory at CAS2. So, you will have at least (4 x 6) 24 additional WUs per day! Dave, I think you are in trouble! So, move the CUSL2 over to your account for the duration of the race!

Oakenfold

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Wow, you sure don't have a shortage of things to do huh bud?
:D
Wish I lived in the same town as ya, I'd be over there helping you put those pup's together!

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
I've got a couple weeks off around Thanksgiving.. I'm thinking I should drive on down to Bartlett to visit Evadman and take a look at the setup. :)

Evadman

Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: networkman
I've got a couple weeks off around Thanksgiving.. I'm thinking I should drive on down to Bartlett to visit Evadman and take a look at the setup. :)

Youz guys are always welcome! I will get out the good silver :D

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Hell pay for the plane tickets (and the time i'll need to take off work ;)) and i'll come visit ya and help you set them up! :);)

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
<FONT size=1>>Evadman, I don't know which Ath. XP you will be using, but I have a 1900+ on a K7S5A and it does ~6.5 WUs per day with DDR memory at >CAS2. So, you will have at least (4 x 6) 24 additional WUs per day! <B>Dave</B>, I think you are in trouble! So, move the CUSL2 over to your account >for the duration of the race!
</FONT>
Wow, 6.5 per :Q, The CUSL2 is now moved over,very cool Evad :cool:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
man... all fedex ever delivers to me is... ummm... windows xp copies... no wait, that was UPS. carp!

Baldy18

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
Well, Evadman it looks like you're the only unemployed one now. I got a job as a dispatchor for a delivery company so now I can be a bum anymore. I also can't make it down for cookies.:(

The good news now though is that in a few months I may be able to buy a toy or two.:D

Evadman

Feb 18, 2001
Yes, Congrats Baldy! Want to share that job? I work m-w-f :)

<--- still a bum. But does part time work for a company called "precision construction" so I do not go insane with boredom. So far since I lost my job, I have put windows in hard drives, added N2O to my truck, and made a 4 foot card rack

I need to get out more :D

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Hey Evad,

Did you know if you put N2O in your truck here in Georgia you would be in JAIL??? They passed a law making it illegal last year
rolleye.gif
, I don't know what would happen if you just passed through with your truck registered from out of State.

Evadman

Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Hey Evad,

Did you know if you put N2O in your truck here in Georgia you would be in JAIL??? They passed a law making it illegal last year
rolleye.gif
, I don't know what would happen if you just passed through with your truck registered from out of State.

Well that sucks. remind me not to visit you without taking the bottole out :)