OH NOES! Jigga gets drunk and has 8:00am interview tomorrow

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
OMG NOES!!!

LOL, I already accepted an offer from teh rival! But offer only came in at 5pm Monday so no time to cancel interview. Interview at 8am so no time to call and cancel in teh morning! So I HAVE to show up...even though I probably won't take the job? Wot to do?

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Show up drunk. Try to make a good impression. Could be funny. Then tell us all about it.

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
this could be bad, isn't there a way to make nice with them and have them give you a bigger salary.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
you are DEFINITELY encouraged to attend alcoholics anonymous meetings. this is like the nth post i've seen from you drunk :Q

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
you can type - you're not drunk enough. Keep on chugging!!!!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: tami
you are DEFINITELY encouraged to attend alcoholics anonymous meetings. this is like the nth post i've seen from you drunk :Q
Well WTF do you expect when you get free alcohol at every bar you go to? This town is nuts I tell you, NUTS!!!

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: UNCjigga
Well WTF do you expect when you get free alcohol at every bar you go to? This town is nuts I tell you, NUTS!!!

what town are you in ?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: mzkhadir

what town are you in ?
Rochester, NY. My MBA school sponsors free drinking events sometimes. Like, especially at the end of the year. And the 2nd years have been having pre-grad parties as well.

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
Drink a lot of water before bed, and wake up early to get focused before the interview, complete, come home and crash.

[edit]

Erm excuse that's not what I meant. Ummm what I was trying to say was uhhh stay up all night, drink through any signs of sleepiness and rub old cigarrettes on yourself and go into the interview with some white donut powdwer caked around your nostril.

95SS

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2003
Have someone call you at 8:03, talk about booze, women, and drugs. Like in H&KGTWC.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004

well, there's not much to do in rochester. maybe you should move to the city.